Starting S's..

mizellie
11 years ago

Here we go!! Ellie

Gone now!!

Comments (13)

• shive
    11 years ago

Your Sense of Wonder shows much better color than most photos I've seen. Are you using that one in hybridizing? Others that caught my eye were Slow Burn and Smith Lake Princess.

• Nancy
    11 years ago

Love that photo of Samuel Bell. I got Thin Man this year, hurray, love Skin walker too.

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

Can't believe your on S already! Love SAMUEL BELL. I have it also and it is such a lovely daylily.

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

I liked Smith Lake Princess and Sense of Wonder.
    kay

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

wow, you really have some beauties,and I just love SMITH LAKE PRINCESS. that is sire a gorgeous, one.

jean

• mantis__oh
    11 years ago

How tall is Samuel Bell, as some say 21" and others 26"?

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

Lots of pretties--my favorites are Shadow Warrior, the clump of Siloam Merle Kent, Sister Clara, and Snow Blizzard. Avedon

• shive
    11 years ago

Mantis - When Samuel Bell was alive here it was only 20-22 inches tall.

Debra

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Debra, SOW is several different colors. Usually it's much lighter. I haven't used her yet but I plan too. Smithlake Princess is always beautiful. Did you get your package???? Check your mail..

ngraham, I was just talking to my sister in Fl. about Thin Man. I am really happy with it. Skinwalker too!! I got Thin Man in a trade...You're gonna like that one..

Rita, it took a little while for SB to settle in but he is doing great now.

2 good choices Kay. I love them both!!

Jean, I got Smithlake Princess from Miss Ida..remember her??

Mantis, SB gets about 22" for me. Now that I have shifted him, he may get taller. He's supposed to be about 21".

Avedon, I really need to thin out MK. he sure was pretty this year. Snow Blizzard bloomed especially well this year!

Thanks folks...Ellie

• celeste/NH
    11 years ago

You have some very pretty 'S's. My faves are Sherry Lane Carr, Sense of Wonder and Smith Lake Princess. (after Sherry Lane Carr's photo you said 'gone now'...did you get rid of it? and why?). I think it's so pretty.

Celeste

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Celeste, I got rid of it because it was one of my least favorites and I am doing a major downsize. That was Shocker which was a poor preformer for me...
    thanx for looking...Ellie

• Waitforspring
    11 years ago

Love the picture of Soft Summer Night with the frog. Sherry Lane Carr is a favorite of mine and I really like the look of Singular Sensation.
    Val

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Val, Singular Sensation is one of my very favorites. That's not a good photo of Soft Summer Nights but the frog was irresistable.. Thanx..Ellie