Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mizellie_gw

More S's.

mizellie
11 years ago

You all must be getting tired of seeing my photo's by now but I'm not tired of posting them..Hehehe!! Ellie

Comments (11)

• celeste/NH
    11 years ago

I know I am not tired of your pictures! I enjoy them very much. The forum just seems kinda dead as of late. These are all so pretty. There sure are a LOT of 'S's. I especially like Spiny Sea Urchin, Spirited Beginnings, Spring Chorus and Sultry Spanish Eyes. That poly on Stop the Show is cool!

Celeste

• Julia WV (6b)
    11 years ago

Ellie: I've been reading all the posts you've done so don't stop and I'm not tired of viewing. I haven't posted because I'm enjoying the show and what could I say since I love them all. LOL.

It is crunch time here and I'm almost done with all the plant moving and trying to eliminate double plantings of the same cultivar and move out those who would be better off somewhere else. I've replaced a few with new ones (new to me)and got them all planted too. I'm sure you've been there, done that too.

Keep the posts coming.

Julia

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

I am not tired of looking at your gorgeous blooms. STOP THE SHOW is so pretty. love them pinks, too.

Jean

• hostabff
    11 years ago

Never tired of your pictures. Please keep them coming. I like String Bikini - very different!

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Celeste, it is cool on Stop The Show but doesn't make the flower look pretty. Stop The Show is one of the old ones I am keeping because I just love the bloom. Out of the rest you chose, Spring Chorus is my favorite, along with Spiny Sea Urchin..

Julia, I am there and doing that. I have reset a couple of hundred so far and have at least a hundred to go. I haven't started my UF's and Spiders yet but I plan to start tomorrow. Also, when I finish those, I have at least a hundred doubles to sort through and see what I want to keep. Since I had about 750, I hope to keep about half. I do however plan to keep all the seedlings..about 3 or 4 hundred that have bloomed. To many for and old woman to work alone...

Jean, Stop The Show is from 86' but she has such beautiful blooms and BIG too that I couldn't bare to get rid of her. Sometimes she isn't as pink as other times but I love the cream and pink blend..

Hostabuff, I like String Bikini's color. I have quite a few spiders and UF's and plan to keep them all. The yellow on her face seems to accent the purple. She's a beauty and really does well here..she doesn't get as tall for me as she is supposed too!!

Thanz for you input!! Ellie

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

Dragging up the rear on this post, don't stop Ellie, love all your pictures. My favs are Square Dancers Curtsey, Spirited Beginnings, and Stop The Show. Avedon

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you Avedon. I love Square Dancers Curtsy. I wonder what happened to everyone...to busy, I suppose!! Ellie

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you Avedon. I love Square Dancers Curtsy. I wonder what happened to everyone...to busy, I suppose!! Ellie

• houstmag
    11 years ago

What!!!! tired of your photos it wont happen. You sure have some gorgeous blooms I love every one of them.
    Linda

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    11 years ago

Another pretty batch. I'm outside trying to fertilize my roses for the last time this season, and don't get on as much as before, but I sure hope you keep posting. What a nice break to see all your daylilies after working so hard on the roses. Great shot of Strawberry Candy, but I think the nod goes to Splendid Touch or Spring Chorus....Maryl

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Linda, you are very encouranging..Thank you!!

Maryl, I managed to save a few fans of each. Since I am downsizing, I had to re-locate and set aside and area. I also decided that I would get my favorites in that are and everything else had to go. So much to do and so little...energy.. Thanks for commenting!! Ellie

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner