Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mizellie_gw

Trying to start B's...

mizellie
10 years ago

The bucket is acting up so I don't know if I can get it started..
Ellie

This is a discard that bloomed in the woods!!

Comments (15)

• jean_ar
    10 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

wow, Ellie. You sure have some beautiesI can only post two B's right now.

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

and one more.

• mantis__oh
    10 years ago

A beautiful pic of Be Thine. Blueberry Sundae was never vigorous here; has dwindled virtually to nothing. Blue Pink Beauty has done well here, though past year not as nice as earlier (may need dividing).

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

I'm doing this backwards since I actually posted on part 2, but I overlooked a couple.

Blueberry Breakfast:

Bob Watson:

kay

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    10 years ago

Bob Watson is a different kind of color. I like it. Beautiful Edgings always strikes me as the name says - beautiful. Be Thine is an awfully pretty lavender in your picture, and the pinks always catch my eye. Hope we have more to come.....Maryl

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

Just a bunch of beauties already and this althbet is just starting,ELLIE has so many beauties,and that BUE EYED
    BUTTERFLY is gorgeous. ND I LOVE BOB WATSON, too.

jean

• mizellie
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Jean, BP looks great with the flowering background!

Mantis, BBSundae doesn't ( hasn't) done well here until this year. It is improving, but very slow to increase.

Kay, I need to look up the parents of Blueberry Breakfast. It has so many characteristics of Trahlynta. It makes a nice clump..

Maryl, I ( we ) have lots of photo's to post. I also am very fond of Be Thine..Bob Watson seems to be a true coral. One of my favorite colors.

Jean, Blue Eyed Butterfly is a 'do gooder' Hahaha! It always does well here!

Thank you all for posting and commenting! Ellie

• shive
    10 years ago

Ellie - You have so many nice B's! That's a pretty picture of Blue Eyes Glance. Mine only had one scape with three buds this year. If it doesn't rain, I'm moving it to a sunnier spot this weekend. Bill Robinson and Broken Silence look like great pinks!

One of my favortie B's here is Back Scratcher. It throws such pretty babies.

• maximus7116
    10 years ago

Ellie, I love Be Thine and don't think I noticed that one before if you posted it.

My contributions:

BLOSSOM QUEEN

BOTTICELLI

BEACHIN BABE (don't know if this one is going to stay)

BACHELOR PARTY

BETTER THAN EVER

BEST KEPT SECRET

BETTY FORD

Chris

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    10 years ago

Can't seem to find the daylily "Bob Watson" listed on any of the data bases. Is it registered? I'm also a big fan of "true coral"......Maryl

• nat4b
    10 years ago

Beauties! Especially like Brown Eyed Girl, Broken Silence and Betty Ford.
    Is Bob Watson Bill Watson?

• houstmag
    10 years ago

I'm on B's overload but here are some more.

{{gwi:692167}}

{{gwi:683162}}

Linda

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    10 years ago

I think you hit the nail on the head with Bill Watson. A 1996 Shooter (Marietta) daylily that a few pictures elsewhere show it faded out pretty badly, but still I think that's it. Thanks for the help Nat4b.....Some more nice daylilies added after my question. The pinks are really calling to me. Botticelli is a lovely color.....Maryl

• iris_gal
    10 years ago

Maryl.
    Can't seem to find the daylily "Bob Watson" listed on any of the data bases.

** Bill Watson at tinkers looks similar **

• iris_gal
    10 years ago

Oops, sorry didn't see someone else already posted. Don't know how to remove my post. Glad it's cleared up.

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert