Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mizellie_gw

More T's now!

mizellie
11 years ago

I don't know how many t's I have left so I may add the next couple of letters. Sorry, I had more T's than I thought...Ellie

Comments (9)

• celeste/NH
    11 years ago

Look at all those blooms on Time Lord! That one's my pick for favorite.
    I also like the form on True to Whim and the ruffling on Tropical Romance. Twilight Illusion is also very pretty.
    I am happy you had more 'T's!

Celeste

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

The more the better and they are all lovely.

• Julia WV (6b)
    11 years ago

I am very envious of your TET LAVENDER BLUE BABY you showed in the first T post.
    In this post I like TRUE TO WHIM. Wonderful pic of what appears to be very large blooms.

Julia

• Waitforspring
    11 years ago

More lovelies. Think my favorite are TRAHLYTA and TRUE TO WHIM.
    Val

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Celeste, Time Lord bloomed so much this year. I wish you had know about my excees because I got rid of a lot of it. As you can see by the buds, True To Whim did it's blooming thing this year too. I got that one in a trade from Chris a few years ago..

Rita, you still have blooms I think..A few anyway!!

Julia, True To Whim is a large bloom. It's supposed to be a 7" bloom and it's every bit of that.. I really like the tet Lavender Blue Baby. I am trying to use her pollen on some others..

Val, Trahlyta is an older dip but it's color is so unique that I really like it AND it blooms so well. True To Whim
    is in a place from where I would like to move it but I am afraid to mess with it since it does so well there..

Thank you all...Ellie

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

wow, ELLIEJean

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

Lots of Ts. Time Lord is a great bloomer here too and I really like it. Trahlyta is an older dip, but a lovely one too.
    ksy

• mantis__oh
    11 years ago

I don't see many people growing Twilight Illusion, but you have a nice picture. How does it grow for you? How does Tropical Cooler grow for you? The doubles look good, but I know that Totally Awesome isn't an awesome performer here.

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Jean, I had ( back in the season) around 750. That doesn't include the 3 or 400 seedlings. I don't have that many now. I have really cut back..

kay, Time Lord is sometimes bothered by thrips. I suppose it's the dar color. They have never bothered Tralyta though.

Mantis, Twilight Illusion did better this year but the last couple its wasn't so hot. Maybe it need s a long time to settle in. Maybe next year I will be able to tell you more. Tropical Cooler is new for me this year so I don't know how it will do just yet..Totally Awesome does fantastic here. It's increase is out of sight and the blooms are beautiful...One of my favorite doubles and I have probably a 150 or more.

Thank you all for replying...Ellie