Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RITA: are you ok?

Posted by jean_ar z8 Ar (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 15, 12 at 22:26

was watching the weather channel this afternoon when they showed a lot of pictures of LONG ISLAND and talked about the severe storms there and trees down and floods.I do hope you are ok.They had said another round of storms was on the way there, too, so let us know soon as you can, if you are ok.Hope you are fine and your property, too.

Jean

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RITA: are you ok?

Indeed, yes, Rita, let us know. Severe storms are no fun, and we know you had some near you not long ago.

kay

o

I just saw that on the weather too, hope everything is ok your way Rita.

o

All good here! I just rained here yesterday, no downpours just nice rain. So when I turned on the news at 11 I was really surprised to see all the stories about the torrential rains and storms on Long Island. Carl Place, a ten minute drive from here, got 3 inches of rain. Wow. Glad the bad stuff missed us.

o

Super! We were worried about you.
kay

o

Thanks!

o

good news Rita! I think you must have an angel watching over your garden :)

o

Great News Rita, that you are ok and storms missed you. therewas some bad looking photos on tv, showing damage on LOng Island, but, I am happy that you are ok.

Jean

o

I was really surprised when I turned on the news as there was nothing here but some nice rain. So I didn't realise there was truely bad weather around until it was gone and I watched the news.

o

I have been very busy with garden projects here. Will be taking pictures and posting tomorrow to show what I have been up too. Too tired to do anything tonight. My butt is dragging.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here