11 years ago

WHEEL OF TIME

• shive
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Zuzu in his favorite pose

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

HA Love ZUZU. and I just love that purple bloom JEANNE DEAVER'S DREAM.Its gorgeous.APPLE AUTUMN is gorgeous, too.

jean

• silverkelt
    11 years ago

Usuually purples are what draws my eyes first, but lake tohoe autumn is exeptional in your pic.

• Waitforspring
    11 years ago

You certainly have some beauties reblooming. My Very favorite is JEANNE DEAVER'S DREAM. Of course Zuzu is always a favorite.
    Val

• Nancy
    11 years ago

REally nice blooms to have so late! I'm so jealous! I need more lates. Moonlit Masquerade is on its 2nd set of reblooms, I still see a bud on Crimson Pirate, Stumbling Stone had its last bloom on a rebloom scape yesterday. Oh, I do have a rebloom scape on Caribbean Eye Spy, it has rebloomed very late for me the 3 years I have had it, so I guess this can be anticipated for me. I need to move it where I can see it more often :)

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

Zuzu is the best bloom! But really, those blooms are gorgeous. LAKE TAHOE AUTUMN would be my favorite.

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

I love ZuZu--that is cat-atude!! Lovely daylilies, beautiful colors. I am very impressed with your white seedling. Avedon

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

I love ZuZu--that is cat-atude!! Lovely daylilies, beautiful colors. I am very impressed with your white seedling. Avedon

• dementieva
    11 years ago

Nice, still a few going there. Mine are done except for a couple scapes (and SKINWALKER has another rebloom scape coming up), and I had my first "day without a daylily" last week.

Is WHEEL OF TIME opening fully for you?

Nate

• Julia WV (6b)
    11 years ago

Nice!!! I'll take all of them. Just send them when you can LOL.
    And of course, Zuzu. Now what happened to his/her nose? Sorry, can't remember if Zuzu is a male or female.

Julia

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

Zuzu is adorable as always. I especially like Wild Apple Autumn and Jeanne Deaver's Dream, but they are all lovely.
    kay

• shive
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Nate - Sometimes Wheel of Time opens flat and others it doesn't.

Julia - I didn't notice anything wrong with Zuzu's nose when I took HIS photo. I think those are just some kind of shadows in the photo. I did notice a hole in his fur on his back leg. The cats play and wrestle quite often, so that may be what happened there.

Debra

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor