o
RE: Blooming on Aug. 10th

WHEEL OF TIME

o
RE: Zuzu on Aug. 1oth

Zuzu in his favorite pose

o

HA Love ZUZU. and I just love that purple bloom JEANNE DEAVER'S DREAM.Its gorgeous.APPLE AUTUMN is gorgeous, too.

jean

o

Usuually purples are what draws my eyes first, but lake tohoe autumn is exeptional in your pic.

o

You certainly have some beauties reblooming. My Very favorite is JEANNE DEAVER'S DREAM. Of course Zuzu is always a favorite.
Val

o

REally nice blooms to have so late! I'm so jealous! I need more lates. Moonlit Masquerade is on its 2nd set of reblooms, I still see a bud on Crimson Pirate, Stumbling Stone had its last bloom on a rebloom scape yesterday. Oh, I do have a rebloom scape on Caribbean Eye Spy, it has rebloomed very late for me the 3 years I have had it, so I guess this can be anticipated for me. I need to move it where I can see it more often :)

o

Zuzu is the best bloom! But really, those blooms are gorgeous. LAKE TAHOE AUTUMN would be my favorite.

o

I love ZuZu--that is cat-atude!! Lovely daylilies, beautiful colors. I am very impressed with your white seedling. Avedon

o

I love ZuZu--that is cat-atude!! Lovely daylilies, beautiful colors. I am very impressed with your white seedling. Avedon

o

o

Nice, still a few going there. Mine are done except for a couple scapes (and SKINWALKER has another rebloom scape coming up), and I had my first "day without a daylily" last week.

Is WHEEL OF TIME opening fully for you?

Nate

o

Nice!!! I'll take all of them. Just send them when you can LOL.
And of course, Zuzu. Now what happened to his/her nose? Sorry, can't remember if Zuzu is a male or female.

Julia

o

Zuzu is adorable as always. I especially like Wild Apple Autumn and Jeanne Deaver's Dream, but they are all lovely.
kay

o

Nate - Sometimes Wheel of Time opens flat and others it doesn't.

Julia - I didn't notice anything wrong with Zuzu's nose when I took HIS photo. I think those are just some kind of shadows in the photo. I did notice a hole in his fur on his back leg. The cats play and wrestle quite often, so that may be what happened there.

Debra

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here