Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
last 2 blooms of this season.

Posted by jean_ar z8 Ar (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 29, 13 at 23:59

this one surprised me with a rebloom scape, but it only had 2 buds on it. anyway, here it is. first one bloomed yesterday,and the other one bloomed today, no more blooms boo hoo.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: last 2 blooms of this season.

and the last one.

o

Ah, so sad to see the last blooms, and now this long wait begins until next spring. When did you have your very first bloom of this season?

o

The first bloom of the season was the day before mother's day., which I think was may 12th.and it was NIGHT RYTHMS...JEAN

o

boo Hoo is right Jean. Those two look like different cv;s. Ellie

o

The first one looks more like Rosy Rhino. It's always sad to see the very last blooms. I only have two that still have buds.

Debra

o

Yes. they do look like 2 different daylilies, but, they were both on the same scape. weird, too,I thought.

jean

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here