The "kids" at the pool : D

Julia WV (6b)
11 years ago

Hope you enjoy the pic.

Julia

Comments (12)

• celeste/NH
    11 years ago

I love them! Are those bluebirds? They sure look happy in their kiddie pool. Great picture!

Celeste

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

oh how sweet, Love the piture Julia.Are they bluebirds?I have never seen a BLuebird, only in pictures, we have plenty BLUE JAYS here but no blue birds, that I have seen.

jean

• Julia WV (6b)
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Yes, Bluebirds. I noticed this summer they weren't around as much after our spring and then over the past couple of weeks, they've showed up again in full force.
    They can splash up a storm when they all get in there.

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

aw; that is so sweet.I love watching little birds taking their bath.I did have a birdbath but, it fell over and came apart.I may see about putting it back together, but have no idea where I canput it so it would have some shade and water not get too hot.Love your pictures.

jean

• katlynn719
    11 years ago

Awww...wonderful pics! Without wildlife, our gardens would feel so empty, wouldn't they?
    Kathy

• Nancy
    11 years ago

I love it! I've been enjoying the hummers lately, I've seen more this fall than ever.

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

Just love the pictures--we are having bluebirds return now. They seem to go away when the weather gets really hot, and then show up again when fall starts. I want to get a fountain and put it in the swimming pool garden, but it would have to be covered because of the heat--something to think about. The birds must really enjoy yours with the water coming out like that. Avedon

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

Love them! We usually have several nestings in our bluebird house, but had only one this year. They are such beautiful birds.
    kay

• Julia WV (6b)
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Glad you all enjoyed the pics.
    One of my sisters never saw one either till they visited this past weekend. See was amazed at the blue coloring.

Julia

• nat4b
    11 years ago

Oh, cute little birds! It's fun to watch them take a bath :)
    We have some birds with blue feathers here too, people call them blue jays

• Waitforspring
    11 years ago

Great picture. I've never seen a bluebird in person. There aren't any around here. The birds must love that fountain. I know how much they enjoy their baths.
    Val

• Julia WV (6b)
    Original Author
    11 years ago

We have Blue Jays too along with other birds.