The "kids" at the pool : D

Posted by juliany 6 NY (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 20, 12 at 8:52

Hope you enjoy the pic.

Julia

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The "kids" at the pool : D

I love them! Are those bluebirds? They sure look happy in their kiddie pool. Great picture!

Celeste

o

oh how sweet, Love the piture Julia.Are they bluebirds?I have never seen a BLuebird, only in pictures, we have plenty BLUE JAYS here but no blue birds, that I have seen.

jean

o

Yes, Bluebirds. I noticed this summer they weren't around as much after our spring and then over the past couple of weeks, they've showed up again in full force.
They can splash up a storm when they all get in there.

o

aw; that is so sweet.I love watching little birds taking their bath.I did have a birdbath but, it fell over and came apart.I may see about putting it back together, but have no idea where I canput it so it would have some shade and water not get too hot.Love your pictures.

jean

o

Awww...wonderful pics! Without wildlife, our gardens would feel so empty, wouldn't they?
Kathy

o

I love it! I've been enjoying the hummers lately, I've seen more this fall than ever.

o

Just love the pictures--we are having bluebirds return now. They seem to go away when the weather gets really hot, and then show up again when fall starts. I want to get a fountain and put it in the swimming pool garden, but it would have to be covered because of the heat--something to think about. The birds must really enjoy yours with the water coming out like that. Avedon

o

Love them! We usually have several nestings in our bluebird house, but had only one this year. They are such beautiful birds.
kay

o

Glad you all enjoyed the pics.
One of my sisters never saw one either till they visited this past weekend. See was amazed at the blue coloring.

Julia

o

Oh, cute little birds! It's fun to watch them take a bath :)
We have some birds with blue feathers here too, people call them blue jays

o

Great picture. I've never seen a bluebird in person. There aren't any around here. The birds must love that fountain. I know how much they enjoy their baths.
Val

o
Bluejay visiting

We have Blue Jays too along with other birds.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here