Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
celestialrose_nh

Some eye candy from Summer

celeste/NH
11 years ago

I still have tons of pictures from this past summer to share because I never had the time back then. (I hope that there are still some of you checking in now and then).

I miss everyone!

Celeste

PLANET CLAIRE

GINA (that's hubby's huge arm, not mine...LOL)

HEAVENLY DRAGON FIRE

HEAVENLY FIRE ARROW

BLUE BEAT

BUBBLE YUMMIN' MAMA

KISSES LIKE WINE

SMUGGLER'S FIRE

SPIRIT FOX

LADY LIZ

LUCIFER'S FIRE

ANGELUS ANGEL

WITH ALL MY HEART

GLORIOUS AUTUMN

HELLO SCREAMER

Comments (15)

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

It really slowes down here this time of the year but this year seems slower than usual here. I figgure everyone is busy now that The School year has started up again and Fall is in the air.

You have some truely lovely daylily blooms pictured here. Especially the reds, yellows and oranges. Those really appeal to me. My favorites are PLANET CLAIRE and SPIRIT FOX. It is a tie!

• marricgardens
    11 years ago

You have so many nice ones. Do I detect a bit of green in the throat of Planet Claire? It's a nice yellow to. A few of my favorites are Bubble Yummin Mama, Spirit Fox and With All My Heart. My daylilies are over and it's really nice to see the photos. Keep them coming! Thanks for posting. Marg

• katlynn719
    11 years ago

Hard to pick a favorite from so many beauties. I love the form of PLANET CLAIRE. And the color of SPIRIT FOX is amazing!
    Kathy

• Waitforspring
    11 years ago

They all look wonderful. My favorites are Spirit Fox, Heavenly Dragon Fire and Lady Liz.
    Val

• lisa_3
    11 years ago

The more I see of Planet Claire, the more I like it. I need to see if my Auntie has some to share. I think I saw it in her garden, I am sure I can find something here to trade with her.

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

OH CELESTE" You certainly have some beauties.They are all gorgeous.I just love that BUBBLE YUMMIN' MAMA
    . soo pretty.LUCIFER'S FIRE
    is another gorgeous one.also LADY LIZ
    is a beauty, too.sure nice to see photos now, when every ones blooms is over.Love these photos.

Jean

• celeste/NH
    Original Author
    11 years ago

THANK YOU ALL! It's good to see that some of you are still around!

It seems that Planet Claire and Spirit Fox are the favorites here. So I'll post a couple more pics of them for those of you who liked them. (good choices, btw...they're favorites of mine too).
    Thanks again everyone!

Celeste

PLANET CLAIRE, again

SPIRIT FOX (showed this one before but some may have missed it)

• houstmag
    11 years ago

OH MY!!!! eye candy is right what a stunning group I can't pick a favorite. I'm glad you have the time now to post photos from this summer, your right things have been kind of slow lately so we need the DL fix.
    Linda

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

Eye candy is right--I'm just loving all of them, as usual. I must say I do have a big thing for Plant Claire and Spirit Fox, they do stand out. Avedon

• nat4b
    11 years ago

I can't see the pictures now, but I checked yesterday night, and remember loving Planet Claire like everybody :) and Glorious Autumn!

Is the forum working ok for everybody? Lately I have all kind of troubles: it either won't load at all, or after a couple of threads I can't see pics and/or reply, strange.

• celeste/NH
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Nat,
    I did notice earlier today when I checked in that my photos had vanished. I thought maybe the garden gnomes were at work again. I didn't check other threads because I figured it was just Photobucket acting up again. Now I see my pictures just fine.
    THANKS again to everyone for looking at my photos (when they're actually visible...LOL).

Celeste

• shive
    11 years ago

I think my very favorite of these is Glorious Autumn. I love the way the color deepens at the edge. Bubble Yummin Mama is another pretty eyecatcher.

Debra

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

WOW CELESTE> This last picture,(clump) of SPIRIT FOX, is gorgeous. Just beautiful. And where is that gorgeous cat ZEUS? been missing him lately.Hope you still have lots of pictures left for us. :))

jean

• celeste/NH
    Original Author
    11 years ago

THANKS Debra & Jean!
    YES...I have tons more photos from summer to share and will probably have enough to keep posting through winter.
    And just for you Jean I will soon post a picture of Zeus.
    I am always happy to show him off...LOL.

Celeste

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

Hi Celeste,

Love the pics, especially Heavenly Dragon Fire You know me and hot ones.

Is it to late to send Golly Galore this next week? I will wait until spring if it is, let me know.
    kay