Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thank you to all!

Posted by hostabuff Zone 6a MA (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 8, 12 at 16:35

I want to thank you all for the beautiful pictures and informative conversations this season. This is the first year I have spent any real time on the daylily forum and as a result of your enabling I learned a lot more about daylilies, added almost 20 new varieties to my garden and have six more on the way. I thinned out my collection to make room for some of the newer daylilies which made some of my friends real happy. I also quardrupled my lust list and will have some hard choices to make next year. So many beautiful plants and so little space in my yard. It has been a pleasure.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thank you to all!

Your so welcome. We all face the same challenges, so many daylilies to choose from and the need for more space or resources to keep up with our daylily addiction. We all are happy to enable a new daylily addict. Looking forward now to see photos of all those great daylilies.
Linda

o
RE: Thank you to all!

Ah yes. You are hooked. Welcome to the club LOL!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here