Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
daylilypsych

New daylilies and garden stuff

Cindy zone 6a
11 years ago

I did make it to Curt Hanson's this past July and was able to bring back several wonderful new daylilies. I was on a mission to get Wayne's World and was successful!!Here is Waynes' World in his garden.

I also impulsed bought Shadow Cabinet and First Officer's Log. They were gorgeous. ( sorry, no pics of those ) I wanted a nice yellow, and added Slice of Life and then as a bonus I got Fun in Acapulco.!!

Here are my daylilies waiting to go home! Check out the clump at the left!! 14 fans of First Officer's Log!!

Here is Curt digging in the gardens.

After the Convention, I ordered from Ashwood Gardens, and received Pigment of Imagination, Underneath the Ice, and Ashwood Inferno was sent as a bonus!!!

I also had received my daylily labels, and am almost done!

It was so much fun setting out the new labels!

I 'created' a new bottle tree!! The colored bottles are solar, and I had intended to put them on the bottle tree, but the battery compartment is on the bottom and I thought they would last longer if I hung them from a tree. They are really cool, and last a long time with a colorful glow. The solar panel is in the bottle, so it can't be seen. I added a few wine bottles too!! Good use of a nice wine bottle.

Chicago Apache was a nice late bloomer.

Oh, and just for Jean, a pic of Bowie, enjoying the garden bench!! Thanks for looking! Cindy

Comments (6)