Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Two still blooming

Posted by waitforspring z6MA (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 17, 12 at 20:02

There are a few things blooming in the garden, but these are the only two daylilies and I didn't get around to taking the pictures until 6:00 tonight. I do have a couple of scapes on Voices of Spring, but they won't be blooming for a while.
Val

This is my latest daylily this year. It's a late, but not usually the latest.

And this is rebloom. Very impressive budcount for rebloom scapes.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Two still blooming

I think they are beautiful!! Avedon

o

I like Bella Sera. Does it usually rebloom-or just the odd year this year?

o

They are both very pretty ones. nice to see blooms now that mine is all finished.

jean

o

Nice ones! Your photo of Bella Sera is especially pretty. Mine is a very reliable rebloomer.

Debra

o

Nice!! Are you seeing more rebloom than normal this year? Seems like after we've been getting all this rain, more scapes are coming up.

Julia

o

You sure have a couple of nice ones. Bella Sera is my favorite.
Linda

o

Nice blooms! Bella Sera is gorgeous.

o

Lisa, Bella Sera is too new for me to know whether or not it will consistently rebloom here. I just got it last year. This year I had some daylilies rebloom that I've grown for several years that had never rebloomed before. I also had a few that usually rebloom and didn't this year. I hope it will rebloom consistently , but I don't get much rebloom here.

Julia, I'll have to get out there and check all my daylilies for scapes tomorrow. So far the only one I've seen with new scapes is Voices of Spring.
Val

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here