Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What's Blooming September 1st

Posted by hostabuff Zone 6a MA (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 1, 14 at 20:12

I still have some daylilies blooming on this beautiful, humid holiday day...

Incendiary (rebloom - which is usually unheard of in my garden)
 photo 1-AlmostLastbloomIncindiary.jpg

Where'd Y'all Go
 photo 1-WedYallGo.jpg

Ruby Lipstick still going....
 photo 1-RubyLipstick.jpg

Spacecoast Seashells
 photo 1-SpacecoastSeaShells.jpg

Delphinium reblooming
Delphinium photo 1-Delphinium.jpg

Hosta Eskimo Pie
 photo 1-EskimoPie.jpg

Hosta Emerald Ruff Cut
 photo 1-EmeraldRuffCut.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's Blooming September 1st

Very pretty daylilies blooming.My Incentdiary didn't bloom this year,so didn't get reblooms either. SPACECOAST SEASHELLS is really a pretty one. And the hostas are very pretty, too.I haven't seen these two before. very nice.

jean

o

Love where'd yall go. Really like the piecrust edge hostas, they are on my list.
Sherry

o

Your hostas are in remarkable shape for this time of the year. I don't see a single hole. The Eskimo Pie pic is especially nice.

o

Thanks for the feedback. It's fun to have so many daylilies blooming this late in the season. Anyone looking at Eskimo Pie, be ware - a very slow grower. Mantis- these two hosta are looking exceptional for this time of year,however you do not want to see the other 300.

o

You have several nice daylilies still blooming. Love both of your hosta, I may have to look into getting Eskimo Pie. These days I prefer slow growing plants :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here