Celeste

Posted by organic_kitten 7 (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 25, 12 at 20:54

Sent you an email. It's on the way.
kay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Celeste

Thanks Kay! I am looking forward to it so much that I looked again at your pics of GG from summer. I can't wait! It's supposed to rain here tomorrow but I will try to dig & send MM, but if not it will definitely go out on Thursday.
I think my MM should be tough as nails since it has gone through a few New Hampshire winters without any problems and is very vigorous. I will most definitely give Golly Galore a spot of honor in my garden. THANKS!

Celeste

o

Me again....I sent a couple fans of Moonlit Masquerade out this afternoon priority mail so it should get there in a couple days.
(I'll bet it is looking forward to dodging the cold New Hampshire winter...LOL). With the nights getting down into the 30's plants are going into snooze-mode so there isn't much foliage but good roots.
Looking forward to my package which will probably get here tomorrow.

Celeste

o

I sent yours priority mail since I knew you needed to get them. They were nice and green when I cut them, but mail will change that.

I had a couple plants waiting when I got home, and they had very little green to them, but the roots were nice. Put them in water, and they have greened up nicely. I will pot them tomorrow, I think. I will be looking for your package. thanks Celeste, since that is one I always like. I will pot them for a bit before I plant them since that seems to be working well.
kay

o

Yours came, and it arrived in good shape. lvely roots, and trying to put up a new fan. Thanks so much, celeste.
kay

o

Great! I hope it does well for you...if not, I will send you another come spring. GG is very happy out there; it's been raining for the past 3 days so it should settle in nicely before winter comes.

Celeste

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here