Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Continueing w's, X, Y, Z

Posted by mizellie z7 Al (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 4, 12 at 21:14

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Continueing w's, X, Y, Z

wow, these are all gorgeous, ellie,I really like this last one. very pretty.

jean

o

Another winning group, Web of Intrigue is my favorite I also grow it and I just love the bloom.
Linda

o

Very pretty but Web Of Intrigue is the prettiest!

o

Jean, Winyah Eye is different in real time. The eye is like black velvet and it has a lovely sheen but I can't capture it on camera..

Linda, I think it's the intricate eye that makes it soo pretty. I like it too!!

Rita..surprise??

Thanx ladies...Ellie

o

So many nice ones. I'm a big fan of near whites so I'm picking Winter Treasure as my favorite, but that great picture of Wilson Spider makes it a close second.
Val

o

Gorgeous, Ellie! You have a daylily encyclopedia growing in your garden! Awesome!

Nancy

o

So beautiful, I especially like the color and form of W. Pink Wonder, Wild Wooky, and Wilson Spider. Then, the lovely Winter Treasure is a winner, and fab colors of When I Dream and Winyah Eye can't be beat. Mustn't forget the pretty pattern of Web Of Intrigue, a great group. Avedon

o

Very pretty W's! I love Wild Horses, because I have them, even two :) Then I pick Wedding Feast and When I Dream. Beautiful pic of Web of Intrigue too!

o

Val, WS bloomed so well this year and I had to break up the clump when I was transplanting.. I hate that. I love WT too!!

Nancy, not anymore. I'm down to 1 patch now and the seedling patch, of course. I got rid of about half of my dls..

Avedon, the spidery ones did so well this year and what's not to love about WT...she's a beauty..

nat4b, I love Wedding Feast. It seems to do well here always. Wild Horses is the only daylily that I have that can from one of the big box stores. It was in bloom when I bought it so I knew what I was getting..

Thank you all....Ellie

o

I'm late to the thread.....again.
I have Winter Treasure and Web of Intrigue and both will always have a place here. I also have Wild Horses but this year, not such a good year for it but I'm moving it into another spot so it can get more room.
I like your Wilson Spider. Have not seen that before so thanks for posting.

Julia

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here