Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

celestialrose

jean_ar
9 years ago

HEY, Celeste. wheres all them pictures you promised us? Haven't had time yet with your busy schedule?Would sure like to see them,l when you can get a little time. Have a great day,

jean

Comments (6)

• celeste/NH
    9 years ago

Jean, I haven't forgotten about the pictures! I most certainly am going to post them since I have tons of pictures in my files. It's finding the time that's the problem. The flu has been in my household for the past couple weeks (Mom, grandbabies, daughter, myself) as well as I have been busy 'putting the garden to bed' for the winter. Lots of cleanup, cutting down perennials, stalks, raking leaves, etc.....plus I keep finding projects like moving plants around before the ground freezes. I think about posting every night but am just too pooped out. I have had all five grandbabies here most days and Mom takes up much of my time in her condition, but I PROMISE to post very soon! You are always so appreciative of my postings and I thank you for always responding to them! I do have some pictures I could post maybe tonight after everybody goes to bed....I actually found some daylilies reblooming and some beautiful fall scenes from around here....just have to upload them off my camera. They would make a nice Columbus Day post.

Celeste

• sherrygirl zone5 N il
    9 years ago

Wow! Still blooming! Cant wait too see those. The few i have left like Happy Returns and Autumn Minaret are struggling to open because of the cool nights.

sherry

• KarenPA_6b
    9 years ago

OMG, you sound like superwoman, Celestialrose. God bless you for being so wonderful to your family. I have often wonder how you manage it all, growing such beautiful plants and gardens and taking care of your Mom and grandchildren. Do you even have time to sleep?

• KarenPA_6b
    9 years ago

duplicate

This post was edited by kousa on Thu, Oct 9, 14 at 16:15

• celeste/NH
    9 years ago

Kousa....LOL! No, I don't really sleep much at all. I have learned to get by on about 5 hours (interrupted) at night. Some nights it's much less but I have so much stress in my life that even if I had time for sleeping it probably wouldn't come anyways....I'm a bit of an insomniac. I do so love my gardening that it never feels like work. It actually helps lessen my stress and it keeps me in shape...lol.
    Sherry,....most of mine still blooming are struggling to open too. The really pretty ones are few and far between but I'm just amazed to HAVE blooms!

Celeste

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    9 years ago

OH Celeste. I am so very sorry that you and seems like most of yourfamily has been sick with flu.Hope every one is better now.I was at my drs a few days ago,and I told the nurse soon as I got there that I wanted to get my flu shot that day.but, we got busy and I walked out not remembering about my shot.But, have to go back Tuesday so hopefuly I will remember to get it.I understand that Persons over 65 now, will get a triple dose this year.Just hope it don't make me sick,I always get a very sore arm for a week.

jean