Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Special blog for Halloween!

Posted by floota 6/7 VA (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 22, 13 at 16:44

Greetings,

I haven't had much chance to visit this site recently but just added a new blog post that some of you who like both daylilies and Halloween might find fun at this time of year when not much is going on in our gardens.

The link is posted below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Ghoulish greetings to all!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Special blog for Halloween!

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Sat, Oct 26, 13 at 18:24

How fun was that!!! Very creative Julie. I've never heard of "Old Termite" before. Strange and creepy color-eek.....Maryl

o

Maryl,
Thanks for visiting - it was fun to add the pictures to the story!
Regarding Old Termite, I'd never seen it until a Region 3 meeting in Pittsburgh, usually don't like brown daylilies but was taken with this one. It is by Bobby Baxter, and he had donated a piece of it to the Region 15 Auction this fall, which I attended. He mentioned it was one of the brownest daylilies around, and I agree. Was sorely tempted to bid on it but I restrained myself.....

o

injoyed the pictures and the story Julie

jean

o

I have tried numerous times to comment on your pictures and this story too, but for some reason, it just don't let me do it.First time I have raun into this problem.

jean

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here