Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
bo blooms but the daylilies are so pretty and green

Posted by jean_ar z8 Ar (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 13, 12 at 22:37

wish it was time for them to start blooming again. haha wishful thinking.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: bo blooms but the daylilies are so pretty and green

Gee, I meant NO blooms.haha sorry.

o

Those do look nice and green! Either you are watering them well or you're finally getting some rain. When do your daylilies start blooming again? I know it's hard looking at them all green and robust and not getting any blooms for awhile. Mine are starting to go to sleep for the winter. Pretty soon they will be under the snow so for me it's a LONG wait (July). A little north of here got snow the other day and it's been in the 20's at night.
Ready or not, winter's on it's way.

Celeste

o

Celeste;Thank you. Daylilies are blooming in May here.I got my first bloom on APril 19th but it was a STELLA D ORE. THEN most was blooming about the 3rd week of May,Oh GEE, 20's already? I dread freezing weather here.Hate the cold weather. Not good for bad arthritis. I have been watering almost every day here, but did get 3 inches of rain about 10 days ago and another 2.5 inches last night.So I wont have to water again for awhile.

Jean

o

It really looks nice and green.

Julia

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here