Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

to Kay

jean_ar
10 years ago

Kay, How did the doctors visit go this week?hopefully, You got good news and are doing better, now.

Jean

Comments (10)

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

Well, I do feel better to know I don't have cancer, but I am still having the same problems and am down almost 12 pounds. My DH is very intent on having me gain weight, but so far it isn't working very well. It will take some working out to get a solution to the problem, it seems. Thank you for asking, jean.

I am hoping to work in the garden and plant more of the ones in pots this week since it is supposed to be about 10 degrees cooler this week.

kay

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

oh KAYjean

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

I don't have any trouble eating, Jean. I just don't absorb the nutrients, which is why I am losing weight. I eat more now trying to keep up, but I seem to lose ground...but the loss has slowed down. Thank you for you caring.
    kay

• Nancy
    10 years ago

I hope the doctor figures out what it is, Kay. Do they think it might be celiac disease? I imagine there are a lot of causes for this though. I'm glad they can rule out cancer, such a nasty, scary thing.

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

Kay: At least they ruled out a possible cause. Sorry to hear your still not up to par.
    Did you take off your connect to send you an email via GW? I tried a few days ago to send you a private message via GW but there is no link for you.
    Take care,
    Julia

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

ngraham, it isn't celiac disease or at least doesn't respond to the changes that should correct it if it were.

No Julia, I didn't take it down, but I just checked and it surely isn't there...wonder why. I have sent a message for them to pleae allow email messages again.

My rheumatologist thinks this might be related to the psoriatic arthritis I have. Another interesting challenge, I suppose.

Thank you for the good wishes.
    kay

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

Julia, you should be able to access my email again.
    kay

• shive
    10 years ago

Kay - So sorry to see you are having health issues. I hope your doctors figure out what it is, so you will stop losing weight and absorb those nutrients.

Debra

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

Kay: Sent you a message.
    Take care,
    Julia

• Waitforspring
    10 years ago

Kay,
    I'm so sorry to hear about your health problems. Sure hope the doctors figure things out soon and can get you back to normal.
    Val