Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
to Kay

Posted by jean_ar z8 Ar (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 4, 13 at 22:47

Kay, How did the doctors visit go this week?hopefully, You got good news and are doing better, now.

Jean

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: to Kay

Well, I do feel better to know I don't have cancer, but I am still having the same problems and am down almost 12 pounds. My DH is very intent on having me gain weight, but so far it isn't working very well. It will take some working out to get a solution to the problem, it seems. Thank you for asking, jean.

I am hoping to work in the garden and plant more of the ones in pots this week since it is supposed to be about 10 degrees cooler this week.

kay

o

oh KAY< Thank god, its not cancer, so maybe your doctor will be able to work out the problem. I sure pray for you that everything will work out and you will be better quickly. its just no fun at all to have things tou need to get done or want to do,and not able to do iit.Can you drink Ensure? it helps to keep the body healthy.I drink one every day and some times, two, but, I have a problem swallowing since I had pneumonia back in febuary,and was given a antibiotic I was allergic to and it made my throat swell bad,and had to be put on a different one. The throat never did get much better and now,I can not swallow pills unless they are very very tiny ones,have to crush them first before I can take them.and some times that wont work either for awhile.

jean

o

I don't have any trouble eating, Jean. I just don't absorb the nutrients, which is why I am losing weight. I eat more now trying to keep up, but I seem to lose ground...but the loss has slowed down. Thank you for you caring.
kay

o

I hope the doctor figures out what it is, Kay. Do they think it might be celiac disease? I imagine there are a lot of causes for this though. I'm glad they can rule out cancer, such a nasty, scary thing.

o

Kay: At least they ruled out a possible cause. Sorry to hear your still not up to par.
Did you take off your connect to send you an email via GW? I tried a few days ago to send you a private message via GW but there is no link for you.
Take care,
Julia

o

ngraham, it isn't celiac disease or at least doesn't respond to the changes that should correct it if it were.

No Julia, I didn't take it down, but I just checked and it surely isn't there...wonder why. I have sent a message for them to pleae allow email messages again.

My rheumatologist thinks this might be related to the psoriatic arthritis I have. Another interesting challenge, I suppose.

Thank you for the good wishes.
kay

o

Julia, you should be able to access my email again.
kay

o

Kay - So sorry to see you are having health issues. I hope your doctors figure out what it is, so you will stop losing weight and absorb those nutrients.

Debra

o

Kay: Sent you a message.
Take care,
Julia

o

Kay,
I'm so sorry to hear about your health problems. Sure hope the doctors figure things out soon and can get you back to normal.
Val

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here