Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some of my favorites ....just some :-)

Posted by juliany 6 NY (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 1, 13 at 7:45

High winds, heavy rains so perhaps I'll get some of these posted.

AZTEC HEADDRESS
AZTEC HEADDRESS photo AZTECHEADDRESS3_zpsbd7fb4f3.jpg

BACKSEAT ROMANCE
BACKSEAT ROMANCE photo BACKSEATROMANCE5_zpsb6c8e7e2.jpg

BERMA ABERCROMBIE
BERMA ABERCROMBIE photo BERMAABERCROMBIEMULTI2_zps62afd891.jpg

BLACK EYED BULLY
BLACK EYED BULLY photo BLACKEYEDBULLY4_zps34128403.jpg

BLACK FALCON RITUAL
BLACK FALCON RITUAL photo BLACKFALCONRITUAL_zpse1fe803e.jpg

BLUE EYED BUTTERFLY
BLUE EYED BUTTERFLY photo BLUEEYEDBUTTERFLY2_zps4f05acea.jpg

BLUE RIDGE BUTTERFLY (new this year but love the face)
BLUE RIDGE BUTTERFLY photo BLUERIDGEBUTTERFLY2_zps62125978.jpg

BROADWAY SPARKLER
BROADWAY SPARKLER photo BROADWAYSPARKLER2_zps203bc1c1.jpg

CANTER
CANTER photo CANTER_zpsd660c1c8.jpg

CAPACITY FOR WONDER
CAPACITY FOR WONDER photo CAPACITYFORWONDER3_zps8f18abc9.jpg

CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
CHIEF EXECTUVE OFFICER photo CHIEFEXECUTIVEOFFICER3_zps1645a95a.jpg

CONCORDE NELSON
CONCORDE NELSON photo CONCORDENELSONMULTI_zps7c6796bc.jpg

I'll stop here. Still many to go.

Julia

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some of my favorites ....just some :-)

Oooh. some real beauties here. I think we appreciate photos more after it's been a while, don't you?

I like them all, but I am particularly taken with Aztec Headdress, Black Eyed Bully (I love the really dark eyes.) and Blueridge Butterfly, but Broadway Sparkler is a real eye catcher...and I have to stop, but so many are beautiful!
kay

o

OH GOSH, Julia, sO MANY BEAUTIES you have here. I just love AZTEC HEADDRESS ,that is soo pretty, and
BLUE EYED BUTTERFLY is a beauty.I love that eye on this one.CANTER IS A VERY PRETTY one, too. and the bright colors on BLACK FALCON RITUAL is gorgeous.ok, Im ready for some more.I sure miss not seeing daylily blooms when I go out,and I don't have a single bloom.Last year I had at least one blooming late like this..Not this year.

jean

o

Oh my, I love these. AZTEC HEADDRESS has been on my wish list for a while, as well as Black Falcon Ritual. Love Black Eyed Bully too. I have Blue Eyed Butterfly & it is indeed a beauty, wish mine would multiply faster. I should have moved it this year, maybe it would be happier somewhere else.

o

I love Aztec Headdress (added it to my list) and Blue Eyed Butterfly was one of my favorites this season too.

o

All so nice but especially like Black Eyed Bully.
Brad

o

I am really enjoying your photos. The forum is really dead this time of year but these brighten things up. I grow Capacity for Wonder too and I think it is stunning. I love each and every one of these you posted. How to pick a favorite? There's just no way. Great photography as well.

Celeste

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here