Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
At Long Last - A Website!

Posted by najoba 8b (najoba@hotmail.com) on
Sat, Nov 17, 12 at 12:40

After much procrastination, a week in the hospital from a stomach virus, and followed by a lingering upper respiratory infection, I finally got my act together enough to upload my long-overdue daylily website today. And of course, right away, I see there's an error in code which will have to be corrected. So, it's still rough around the edges, but am thrilled to finally have established a web presence.

I should have created a simpler CSS website, as that's all the going thing now, but the artist in me just couldn't do that. Maybe I'll make another one that is CSS-compliant now that I've finished this one. (I like building websites.)

Please check out my site when you have time. Let me know what you think!

Nancy

Here is a link that might be useful: Amazing Daylilies

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: At Long Last - A Website!

Hi Nancy, I was very impressed with your website! It has a lot of eye appeal, was informative, and most importantly it was clean/fast. I've bookmarked it for future reference. Best of luck -
Kathy

o

I too enjoyed viewing your site. I was impressed with how quickly the site loaded from one topic to the next and the information you provided along with the pictures.
Best of luck with your seed selling venture. I think you've got a winner!!!

Julia

o

How nice your website is. Very impressive and easy to navigate while being attractive and informative. Great job, Nancy!
kay

o

Great job on your website. Informative and very easy to navigate.
You have some great looking seedlings too.
Val

o

You must be a professional. WOW.

The only missing things are your comments ;-) I've added Casa Des Juan to my wish list.

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Sat, Nov 17, 12 at 20:29

Very nice website. A lot of work went into that. Agree with Iris Gal, would have loved to hear your comments, if any, on gallery daylilies - whats special about them, why you like them (or not)...... Loved the snake picture. WOW! Glad for your sake it wasn't poisonous. At first I thought it was one of those fake snakes they have to scare critters away....Congratulations on a good job. I enjoyed the visit....Maryl

o

Thanks for the input. I hadn't thought about making comments on each cultivar. I can see where that might be helpful, and will try to make time to add more info.

Nancy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here