Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT Facebook Changes

Posted by organic_kitten 7 (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 12, 12 at 13:43

Have you checked out the changes at facebook? I am not going to like all of them, but I look the way you look at photos in your albums. No more pages to click on. Much more attractive and easier to find a specific shot.
kay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT Facebook Changes

Look at me! I don't even do Facebook. I meant to say Photobucket! Duh!
kay

o

• Posted by ruthz 8a dfw texas (My Page) on
    Mon, Nov 12, 12 at 15:36

I find it much easier to post pictures on facebook, than to use photobucket to post pictures on GW.

o

Yes. I saw it the other day when I was trying to find a picture. It is still in Beta mode, right?
I like it and I can see all the photos within an album without having to click on "View All".

The only thing I find odd is many of my picture titles are missing????????? I guess it will be another winter project to go and clean up the files.

Julia

o

I don't do facebook or any of those social media sites.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here