Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
From Jean's Daughter

Posted by AnnRosalee 7 (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 19, 12 at 20:29

Hello All,

Jean asked that I send you all a message. She fell last week and has a big gash on her head and a broken wrist. She won't be on here for while. She does not need surgery but she broke her right wrist and it will take awhile to heal. She will be staying with her other daughter while she heals. She says she hopes Rita got her bulbs planted cause it will be cold soon where Rita is.

Ann

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: From Jean's Daughter

Please let Jean know that I hope she heals quickly and for her to take it easy. Glad to know she is with her daughter while she recuperates.

Julia

o

Sorry to hear that Jean. Take it easy and get yourself mended good for spring.

o

Jean, so sorry to hear about your accident. Take good care of yourself and get well soon!! Avedon

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Mon, Nov 19, 12 at 22:59

What a rotten time to be down over the holidays. At least she has family to see to her. I can only imagine how painful it is for her. It will be awhile before she can type I bet. God bless her and her loving family.....Maryl

o

Please tell her we are thinking of her and wishing for a speedy recovery.

Nancy

o

I'll echo everyone else's nice thoughts. Speedy recovery Jean!

Thanks for posting!

Nate

o

So sorry to hear that, I hope Jean recovers quickly!

o

Oh my! that is so sad, and I know Jean is so frustrated. Tell her we will miss her and be waiting for her to be able to "talk" with us again. We love you, Jean.
kay

o

Jean, hope you have lots of gardening books and magazines to enjoy till you can get back at it. Speeding healing to you! Ann

o

I was so sorry to hear about Jean's fall. She is one of the most beloved people on this forum and she will be missed. Please let her know we all care about her and are praying she recovers quickly.

Celeste

o

So sorry to hear about Jean`s fall. I wish her a speedy recovery. We will all miss her posts. Take care, Jean. Lesley

o

Get well soon Jean we all miss you.
Linda

o

Get well soon, Jean!

o

Oh that is terrible. I hope she does recover quickly. Thanks for letting us know.
Cindy

o

I hope she heals quickly. We will miss her on here but it is good that she can stay with family during this time.

o

So sorry to hear about Jean's fall, and her injuries. I hope she will take it easy and heal quickly.

Debra

o

Get well soon, Jean. This place won't be the same without you!
Kathy

o

I am very sorry to hear about Jean's injuries. I hope she doesn't have a lot of pain and heals quickly.

Sophie

o

Jean, hope you recover quickly and are all ready to go again next daylily season.
Val

o

Ann, please tell Jean that thoughts and prayers are with her!!! Ellie

o

I hope that Jean recovers quickly. Her post will be missed.

Arlene

o

So sorry to hear that you fell Jean. I hope you are recovering nicely and are able to post again soon.

I have been trying to stay off the computer (other than at work) because my hand/arm has been giving me problems. Not sure what is going on but today my screensaver at work came on and it was my daylilies. OH my! How desperately I needed a daylily fix. So I just had to check in a look at some pictures.

I hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas!

Vickie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here