Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
annrosalee

From Jean's Daughter

AnnRosalee
11 years ago

Hello All,

Jean asked that I send you all a message. She fell last week and has a big gash on her head and a broken wrist. She won't be on here for while. She does not need surgery but she broke her right wrist and it will take awhile to heal. She will be staying with her other daughter while she heals. She says she hopes Rita got her bulbs planted cause it will be cold soon where Rita is.

Ann

Comments (22)

• Julia WV (6b)
    11 years ago

Please let Jean know that I hope she heals quickly and for her to take it easy. Glad to know she is with her daughter while she recuperates.

Julia

• lisa_3
    11 years ago

Sorry to hear that Jean. Take it easy and get yourself mended good for spring.

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

Jean, so sorry to hear about your accident. Take good care of yourself and get well soon!! Avedon

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    11 years ago

What a rotten time to be down over the holidays. At least she has family to see to her. I can only imagine how painful it is for her. It will be awhile before she can type I bet. God bless her and her loving family.....Maryl

• Nancy Barginear
    11 years ago

Please tell her we are thinking of her and wishing for a speedy recovery.

Nancy

• dementieva
    11 years ago

I'll echo everyone else's nice thoughts. Speedy recovery Jean!

Thanks for posting!

Nate

• Nancy
    11 years ago

So sorry to hear that, I hope Jean recovers quickly!

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

Oh my! that is so sad, and I know Jean is so frustrated. Tell her we will miss her and be waiting for her to be able to "talk" with us again. We love you, Jean.
    kay

• User
    11 years ago

Jean, hope you have lots of gardening books and magazines to enjoy till you can get back at it. Speeding healing to you! Ann

• celeste/NH
    11 years ago

I was so sorry to hear about Jean's fall. She is one of the most beloved people on this forum and she will be missed. Please let her know we all care about her and are praying she recovers quickly.

Celeste

• lesmc
    11 years ago

So sorry to hear about Jean`s fall. I wish her a speedy recovery. We will all miss her posts. Take care, Jean. Lesley

• houstmag
    11 years ago

Get well soon Jean we all miss you.
    Linda

• blue23rose
    11 years ago

Get well soon, Jean!

• Cindy zone 6a
    11 years ago

Oh that is terrible. I hope she does recover quickly. Thanks for letting us know.
    Cindy

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

I hope she heals quickly. We will miss her on here but it is good that she can stay with family during this time.

• shive
    11 years ago

So sorry to hear about Jean's fall, and her injuries. I hope she will take it easy and heal quickly.

Debra

• katlynn719
    11 years ago

Get well soon, Jean. This place won't be the same without you!
    Kathy

• sophies
    11 years ago

I am very sorry to hear about Jean's injuries. I hope she doesn't have a lot of pain and heals quickly.

Sophie

• Waitforspring
    11 years ago

Jean, hope you recover quickly and are all ready to go again next daylily season.
    Val

• mizellie
    11 years ago

Ann, please tell Jean that thoughts and prayers are with her!!! Ellie

• granalene56
    11 years ago

I hope that Jean recovers quickly. Her post will be missed.

Arlene

• blue23rose
    11 years ago

So sorry to hear that you fell Jean. I hope you are recovering nicely and are able to post again soon.

I have been trying to stay off the computer (other than at work) because my hand/arm has been giving me problems. Not sure what is going on but today my screensaver at work came on and it was my daylilies. OH my! How desperately I needed a daylily fix. So I just had to check in a look at some pictures.

I hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas!

Vickie

Sponsored
Emily Rudolph Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Hands-On & Collaborative Columbus Interior Designer