Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rita

Posted by jean_ar z8 Ar (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 9, 12 at 21:39

Gosh Rita, Did you lose your power again? I sure hope you didn'tI know they have plenty new outages all over.I been watching the weather channel almost all day.

jean

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rita

Hey, Rita, you may very well be out of power. I think I saw on the news that people were protesting the lack of power to the Long Island Utility Company and I think they are your power provider. Hope you can check in soon with good news that your power in back on. Avedon

o

Rats! It seems like a week without power would be enough. Hope they fix it fast.
kay

o

I was lucky and did not loose power in the snow we had Wednesday night. So my power stayed on and now the temps have turned milder and the snow has melted. The ground is still too sopping wet to plant today though so we will see when I can get back to planting bulbs.

o

That is wonderful new. Hopefully it won't be long before you are giving us reports of plantings.
kay

o

Thats good news Rita, that you didnt lose power AGAIN. and maybe soon can get your bulbs planted.

jean

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here