Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tarheel336

posting an image

Boyd Banks
11 years ago

Howdo you post an image from photobucket to this forum? I have done it in the past,but something has changed and I no longer can.

Comments (9)

• marricgardens
    11 years ago

Hi. I couldn't figure out the new way either. I tried a few times but then got a pop up that asked me if I preferred the old way of doing this, guess they figured I don't do well with change, LOL. I said yes and never had any problems after that. Hopefully someone else has figured it out and can tell you.

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

Ditto, I tried the new way, didn't make any sense to this computer challenged person, so I went back to the old system, and everything is fine now. Avedon

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

Ditto, I tried the new way, didn't make any sense to this computer challenged person, so I went back to the old system, and everything is fine now. Avedon

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

As I said, computer challenged, don't know why there are two messages instead of one. Avedon

• Julia WV (6b)
    11 years ago

Let's see if this helps.
    When you log into the NEW photobucket, you click on your album, then all the pictures in that album will show. CLICK on the photo you wish to get the HTML code for and the photo will come up in the full size. To the right of the picture you will see a list of codes. CLICK on the HTML one and you should see it say it has copied the code. Then just past into your post. Like this:

If you wish to select another photo, you can just click on the forward or backward arrows within the photo OR click on the bar at the top where it says "Your Library/XYZ/Whatever" to get back to see all the photos. Hope I didn't confuse you. If you have more questions, I'll try to help. They changed a few things.

Julia

• Boyd Banks
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Julia,I followed your instructions and it does not give me a list of codes to choose from.that is the reason I can't copy.

• Julia WV (6b)
    11 years ago

Then you need to contact Photobucket through the Help button and let them know your not able to find the codes in the beta/new version of Photobucket.

Odd that you don't have a list of the available codes once you click on the photo and the picture comes up in the larger view. Hope they can help you. The beta/new version has some quirks but you can always go back to the old version in the meantime.

Julia

• Boyd Banks
    Original Author
    11 years ago

thank you the old system seems to work.

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

wow, what some gorgeous blooms.any more?

jean