Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
sdlgs 2012- for the boredom stricken pic heavy

Posted by dani_plus_2 wi 4/5 (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 9, 12 at 12:29

Haven't posted in awhile- super busy. Feeling sick today so I'm stitting still and resting. Thought I'd post some seedlings. Let me know what you think!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Has good color

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic My mom love this one- about 7" and has coloring that I can't really explain.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Out of Klehm- PERFECT blooms everytime

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Out of Klehm, with nice spikes...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic found this one hiding...great color so I moved it to a more open spot

Image and video hosting by TinyPic mega
bright, great branching and great bud count. keeping it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic My mom thinks the color is dirty, but it draws my eye, plus it reblooms

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Red, very red

Image and video hosting by TinyPic strange color and hard to get a pic of, but it practically screams at you

Image and video hosting by TinyPic velvety red

Image and video hosting by TinyPic out of aliquippa- turns up it's nose at you

Image and video hosting by TinyPic indian giver baby- kind of fun

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Ruffled Strawberry Parfait kid- OUCH

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: sdlgs 2012- for the boredom stricken pic heavy

Those are beautiful!! Congratulations on your beautiful babies. What a nice assortment and I like them all. I like that they are all so different. I would be excited to have any of those but that first Klehm with the toothy edge is gorgeous! They all have an endearing face and I would be interested in hearing which of them were/are the best performers. Thanks for sharing.

Celeste

o

• Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 10, 12 at 8:56

Those are some beautiful babies! As Celeste says, there's something unique about each one! I have to admit my favorite is the purple bi-color with the green throat. I also like the 2 Klems under it, the first one is a beauty but I've never seen spikes on a daylily before (the second one). Thanks for posting. Marg

o

Just fabulous!! You must be a proud Mommy--LOL. Love the different colors and shapes. Will be looking forward to more pics of them as time goes by, hope all of them are keepers. Avedon

o

I love looking at seedlings and you have a couple that are quite unique. Congrats.

Julia

o

i think they are all gorgeous.I really like the same one your mom likes and the one under it too.

Jean

o

Hum I missed this post... So many are just gorgeous! I love almost all of them but I would say my fav. is probably the one that your Mom picked out (the 7" one). But it is hard to pick a fav. I'd buy any one of them.

Rena'

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here