Return to the Dried & Pressed Flowers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where to get Sunwave flower press?

Posted by Iowariver 4b (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 7, 13 at 13:42

I'd like to get my mother a Sunwave flower press, but am having trouble finding sources?

Anyone think of a substitute that is as highly rated and fast drying as the Sunwave. Not interested in the microwave type.

Thanks for looking at this.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where to get Sunwave flower press?

The Sunwave press is from Nantic but I don't think they are making them anymore. The website has been gone for awhile now.

o

Thanks for your response. You're right. I found out they aren't made anymore, but would sure like to find one. I've tried all kinds of wanted notices. They sure got good reviews, especially for being quicker than most. Any suggestions for a good one? Thanks.

o

This forum is for the discussion of drying and pressing flowers. ... I'd like to get a Sunwave flower press, but am having trouble finding sources? Anyone
think of a substitute that is as easy as you can find it...

Here is a link that might be useful: Next Day Flowers

This post was edited by jacksparly on Thu, Jan 23, 14 at 2:04

o

This forum is for the discussion of drying and pressing flowers. ... I'd like to get a Sunwave flower press, but am having trouble finding sources? Anyone
think of a substitute that is as easy as you can find it...

Here is a link that might be useful: Next Day Flowers

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dried & Pressed Flowers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here