Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
xentar_gw

Looking for Pomegranate Cuttings

xentar_gw
14 years ago

Pomegranates have always been near and dear to my heart. As a kid growing up, my parents use to have about an 8' shrubby area, filled with pomegranates, probably 8' or 10' tall. Each year, it produced hundreds of pomegranates, and I was the only one in the household that would eat them. I ate them at the sour stage before they fully ripened and remember sometimes munching on them and spitting out the seeds all day long lol. I'm very surprised the seeds didn't sprout all over the place!

My aunt use to get bags full of them when she came down from out of state. They were her favorite fruit. She was so excited to get them, almost tripping over herself running for the tree.

Anyway, the only variety of pomegranates I've tried were 'wonderful' and I would like to try some new varieties but really don't want to pay $18-$30 for a 6-12" plant.

If anyone has any varieties other than 'wonderful' that they wouldn't mind putting in an envelop and sending me, I would really appreciate it. I can do a SASE (or paypal the shipping cost) or send some 'wonderful' pomegranate cuttings for trade. Please message me if you'd like to help me out!

Thanks in advance!

Comments (3)

Sponsored