Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sirenita_gw

Strawberry issues :(

Sirenita
12 years ago

Hello, I have these strawberry plants and I have no idea what is going on with them! When I first put the transplants in, they were doing great for a couple weeks, then some of the leaves started getting some browning around the edges (just on some of the plants). I thought maybe I was watering too much, so I went about a week with no watering and they started going limp. At first, just a couple of them, but then they all went pretty limp. So, I figured I had waited too long before watering, and went ahead and watered. For the next week, I only watered once every 2 days and they started to firm up and were doing really great. The leaves weren't getting any more brown or anything. However, this morning I went out to look at them and they look terrible! :( All the leaves have at least some brown, some of them more than half, and some completely brown! And just when they were starting to look great... I am in Gilbert, Az and there was a storm yesterday, could that have something to do with it? What should I do to help them?

Here are pictures of what they look like now:

{{gwi:663663}} {{gwi:663664}} {{gwi:663665}}

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars233 Reviews
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery