Return to the Edible Landscape Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for South Floridians with edible gardens for article

Posted by southfloridareporter South Florida (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 25, 08 at 14:59

Hi,
I'm a reporter for the Sun-Sentinel and am working in an article about edible gardens in Broward and Palm Beach. I'm looking for people who went from having a regular green backyard to having an edible landscape.

Please e-mail me if you are ok with an interview.

I'm also looking for local edible landscape consultants, people who had edible landscapes for years now, or any other information on how the trend is growing localy.

Please e-mail me at mchercoles@sun-sentinel.com

Sincerely,

Maria

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for South Floridians with edible gardens for article

Please post this on the Florida Forum, if you want lots of feedback. Most of us have edible gardens/landscaping. This forum tends to be very quiet.

I have over 400 fruiting plants, in Palm Beach County.

Lisa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Edible Landscape Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here