Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
netknockout

Fungus??? Trouble in Paradise

NetKnockout
18 years ago

I'm about to hang up my shovel and park the tractor permanently! I have "something" destroying everything..... I am assuming that it is some sort of fungus, though not positive... "Something" killed one of my 7 year old cherry trees, it started by the leaves turning brown and then the entire limb, I cut the limb off but then another limb did the same and then another, so I just pulled the tree out because I didn't know what it was and I didn't want it to get on the other fruit trees. Well, then all my two year old strawberry plants went to hell, the plums are foul, also effected, (though only leaf damage that I can see at this point), are the potato plants, tomato plants, blue berries, grapes, clematis, roses.... etc. Please look at the pictures at the following link:

Just click on the folder titled "Help" to see the problems and the folder titled Garden 2005 to see the layout...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/truebeauty74/my_photos

The plums look like they have brown rot. The strawberries look like they have a combination of fungus, (I have several different kinds of strawberries).... PLEASE HELP....... I am so sad, and I have no idea what to do.... : ( - Thanks Nikki

Comments (4)

Sponsored