Return to the Edible Landscape Forum | Post a Follow-Up

mushroom in it edible?

Posted by staticx (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 13, 07 at 15:38

this was growing in my pot, whats its name,and is it edible.

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: mushroom in it edible?

Personally, to me, unless you REALLY know your mushrooms or planted them specifically .. I would not chance it. There are WAY too many poisonous mushrooms and it doesn't take much to really make you sick or kill you.
If you really want to grow and eat your own mushrooms why not try buying one of those mushroom growing kits?


 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Edible Landscape Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here