Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
seraphima_gw

What new edibles did you add to your garden this year?

seraphima
21 years ago

As for us; lingonberries, cranberries,several kinds of mint, sages, thymes and herbs, aronia, elderberries, asparagus (whoops, it didn't grow!), June-bearing strawberries, horseradish, yellow raspberries, some new varieties of gooseberry and alpine strawberry, perennial onions, wild Alaska onions, sorrel,seviceberry,bush cherries, and Hansen's bush cherries, quince, bunchberry, and large-hipped roses.

How about you?

Comments (63)

• bloomwoman
    21 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Chills, I am in zone 6 as you are. Where did you get your plum tree? I need to buy some although I cannot plant them until next spring. Just curious.

• jayirwin
    21 years ago

Persimmon and Pear Trees, Italian and Thai Basil. The Thai Basil was such a success.

• oldherb
    21 years ago

'Golden Alexandra' alpine strawberries (to die for!). Rhubarb (for the second time, killed the first ones by not watering them enough).

• Jerri_OKC
    21 years ago

More Goumi (I love these), a fruiting quince, 2 varieties of thornless blackberries, mulberry, barberry, bayberry (berries for candles!), and serviceberries.

And 4 varieties of viburnums. I don't know if the fruit are edible to us but the birds are supposed to like them.

• mollys3
    21 years ago

elderberries, huckleberries, paw paws, serviceberry, apples, pears, cherries. I can't wait until they are big enough to produce. I hope I get some before the critters get everything!

• chills71
    21 years ago

Bloomwoman--

Got the plum at Biglots *lol* I happened to be there last spring and they were just unloading trees from a truck, I picked the best looking plum and drove directly home (darn thing was 5' when I got it and over 6' now)

~Chills

• shakaho
    21 years ago

Malakhiya, roselle, jicama, passionfruit, atarfruit, yard long beans, bananas, seminole pumpkin.

• jennifer21
    21 years ago

Added a cobnut (English for hazelnut or filbert) to the yard and will put a pollinator in the neighbor's yard. There are several mature ones- 15 foot high with same spread- in our development and I discovered this fall I am mad for green (the fall off the tree ripe ones, like you buy them, just don't have that fresh taste) cobnuts. Ate dozens and froze a few kilos- and still have one kg left. The heartbreaking news for me and neighbors now similarly addicted: they bear, i read, only alternate years. We will hunt down another source if need be next fall.
    I know these do well in the Pacific NW but not the south- I will try to nurture them along next time I live in the US if it is above the M-D line.

• sheilaliehs
    21 years ago

This summer we added chicory and several variety of amaranth and brewers spruce. Last week I sat in a Goldenhorn, sunchokes, akebias, Eastern Prince Magnolia vines with a Dan Bae asian pear, Jhonkheer Van Tets red currant and blue honeysuckles to show about Jan/Feb.

• kurtg
    21 years ago

Planted a persimmon after the post above and ordered an apricot, couple of elderberries and a american highbush cranberry to go with the list above.

Still have our eyes on a few others- would like to get to 20 kinds of fruit on less than 1/4 acre (currently at 17 types with ~ 30 varieties).

• newyorkrita
    21 years ago

The Raintree Goumi shrubs I ordered from Raintree actually turned out to be larger than I thought they wold be. I like the looks of the shrubs with the gorgous green leaves and silver undersides that I intend to get at least more Goumi shrubs next spring. I will try another variety from a different source but I am just sure I am going to like this fruit!

• happycamper110
    21 years ago

My husband and I just bought our first house in October, and besides a cherry tree that hadn't been pruned in 5+ years and two pine trees, it was all crabgrass. I've been working my tail off (literally) because I'm determined to make it suitable for garden parties AND a huge veggie garden by spring WITHOUT using chemicals - I'm determined to go organic.

I'm starting from scratch, but between a generous nursery up the road that's always wheeling and dealing, I've added:

Blueberry, Italian Honey Fig, Hardy Alaska Kiwi, Rosa Rugosa, Daylilies, lots of hardy herbs like english lavender, rosemary, various thymes, chives, Ozark strawberry, pineapple sage, lemon grass, wintergreen, curry plant.

I just found the edible landscaping forum today and I FEEL LIKE I'VE FINALLY FOUND MY HOME PLANET! I feel the urge to SHARE...I try to explain my "revelations" to hubby and friends, but they don't understand what is so exciting about finding out that you can eat everything in the Hemerocallis genus, or why I flipped when I realized I didn't have to keep all the vegetables in the "garden" area. People I have known and loved all my life looked at me funny when I told them I got chills when I figured out that I could plant leeks and bunching onions in my iris bed, and that collards might make a lovely plant in the front yard. People don't quite know what to do with my Christmas list: Pawpaw tree (no one's heard of them this far west), edible amaranth, etc.

I'm so glad I found Garden Web!! And a special thanks goes out to all of the generous gardners that I've had the pleasure of trading with.

• terryboc
    21 years ago

3 dwarf apples, 2 asian pears, 2 plums, 1 cherry (with another one coming next spring) 6 sand cherries, 2 blueberries. I've ordered 1 more asian pear, 1 plout (I know, it will probably do poorly here-I already got the bad news over at the orchards forum but I have to try anyway) 3 blueberries, and am thinking about some honeyberries. They sound yummy from the description.

• newyorkrita
    21 years ago

I don't see how anyone can get thru the winter without garden web for cureing wintertime garden blues!

• eric_wa
    21 years ago

2-Lingonberry, 3-Elderyberry, 2-Sea Buckthorn, 1-BlueBell, 1-Goumi, 3-Persimmons, 2-Paw Paw, 2-Quince, 1-Fragrant Spring Tree(aka Stir fry tree), 5-Highbush Cranberry, and assorted Gooseberries, Currants, Aronia. They are due to arrive from Raintree Nursery any day now. This is the 13th year I have ordered from Raintree. Good Service and Good Stock. Raintree and One Green World carry about the same varieties. Eric

• Nigelle
    21 years ago

Basil, rosemary, thym, parsley, anis, fennel, Anu, impatiens, lavender, roses, marigolds, sunflowers, clovers, mint, melisse, johnny jump ups, myosotis, along with the veggie garden.

• pattilacy
    21 years ago

Well last year we added some celeste figs, blackberries and dewberries
    This year so far 2 more fig trees (my son propogated them) and a bruce plum tree and a few grapes.

• newyorkrita
    21 years ago

I planted Red Elderberries and Red Currants already this Spring. Am waiting for my Nanking Cherries and lots of wildlife type fruiting shrubs.

• Patty_in_Wisc
    21 years ago

Red Wine Grapes, 6 different passion flowers,Fig,Buhda's Hand, Key lime, Myers lem, Kumquat, Calamondin, Bitter lemon, 5 varieties tomatoes, Thai peppers, Salsa, and did I say Red Wine Grapes? That will be my baby this year!
    Patty

• oldherb
    21 years ago

Hi Patty from another Patty...(good name by the way and you spell it the correct way too!)...your pushing the zone up there in Wisconsin aren't you! You must winter your stuff indoors? Let us know if you get fruit off your passion flower vines.

We are trying hardy lemons here. Well a friend of mine is anyway. I'm looking to get a hardy ginger that's edible. I already grow the tender stuff as a summer crop...needs real regular water to get a good root.

My 'Golden Alexandria' Alpines are looking fabulous and I'm so wanting the spring crop of berries to start ripening. Will be trying my Anthriscus sylvestris 'Raven's Wing' as chervil and see if it is as good...it's a chervil cousin. It's just about ready to bloom and looking very good right now.

• newyorkrita
    20 years ago

I also found a Serviceberry from Oikos Tree Crops called northern Juneberry, A. gaspensis. Bought four tiny shrublets early this spring and liked them so much that I ordered and planted 8 more. Be at least 2 years before they flower as Oikos sells things that are very small. But this type was not available anywhere else and sounds like a wonderful type, one I did not have, so I went for it. They are all growing well.

• AmberSky
    20 years ago

4 bananas (Icecream, Monkey Fingers, Misi Luki, and Nina), an Unnamed plantain, unnamed Papaya plus a family of papaya seedlings, Florida Sweet Barbados cherry (Pretty pretty little tree), true cardamom ginger, Moranga (Horseradish tree), Katuk, Rio Red Grapefruit, Dancy Tangereen, Pineapple Orange, Key Lime, Brown Turkey Fig (Not doing well, must move it) Nasturtiums, way more herbs than I can list, Dwarf Pomegranette, greystripe sunflower, and I put a veggie garden on my roof that has fed us at at least 3 days a week, for the last 3 months.
    Oh, and a Neem tree. It isn't edable, but it's VERY useful and lovely.
    I have a small garden, almost everything has to do double duty.

NEXT year, I want Winged Beans, Scarlett Runner and Painted Lady beans, Amaranth, sweet potato, burgandy okra, and more eggplants...the Ichiban on the roof needs to come down and live in the moongarden, and it needs friends. Little Spooky, at least.

For people who live in the subtropics, try the seeds at Echo.

Here is a link that might be useful: Echo

• paulyn
    20 years ago

Jostaberry(cross between black currant and gooseberry, jet black berries, ripens early July, cold hardy),Interlaken seedless grape(very early ripening, cold hardy), native huckleberry (I could have dug them from the mountains but was too lazy so I bought them at the nursery), and a couple more blueberry plants (I have 9 but just can't get enough).

• niagara
    20 years ago

Planted a new garden...

Teaberry, cherries (bush), blueberries (bluecrop), cranberry (viburnum), cranberry (the low bog version), hawthorn, daylillies

Also a number of native non edibles.

• nurblet
    20 years ago

New here but I'll be back!!
    I have 4 regent juneberries from Edible Landscaping and 2 Serviceberry Lamarckii from a local nursery all planted this spring. Last fall I planted 4 highbush cranberry from Musser forests. They look like they are starting to flower soon. This year I went viburnum happy--I planted 4 nannyberry (2 from Musser Forest, 2 from Tripple Brook), 4 arrowwood (2 from Musser Forest, 2 from Tripple Brook), 2 witherod from Tripplebrook. Also I have 2 chokecherry trees from Musser Forests and will be getting 2 aronias from Raintree in the fall. this past winter was so horrible all I did was a lot of freelance computer work and now I blew all the extra money, after bills of course ;)

A neighbor gave me some red currants last fall and raspberry bushes, both of which are chock full of berries now. last fall I planted 2 variegated elderberry from rainree and didn't notice that they needed another species to pollinate. Well there are TONS of elderberries all over the area and my variegateds flowered nicely, so something must have pollinated them!

Two autumns ago I got 2 blue belle and two blue velvet (I think) honeysuckles from Raintree. THis spring 2 of them flowered and produced a nice amount of berries. They didn't taste bad either. I'm thinking of getting more. I had 4 blueberries (neighbor swapped in exchange for lavender and sunflowers which I have tons of) but 2 died from heat shock. I love blueberries but am having cruddy luck with them so I guess I'll go with plants that handle this climate and soil better.

• chills71
    20 years ago

Last year I posted...
    I planted 1 plum tree, 1 Ginko tree, 5 Paw paw trees, maypop passionflowers and a bunch of hardy kiwi

This year I've added...a red kiwi, 5 nanking cherries, 2 hazelnuts, 1 tree serviceberry, 2 other serviceberries, 2 juneberries, 3 blueberries (2 bluecrop and 1 little giant that a bunny ate to 1" tall) strawberries, 3 red raspberries, 6 blackberries, a couple more paw paw (2 of last year's didn't make it) a Japanese plum, 2 red currants, 1 pixwell gooseberry, veggies and herbs, 4 fruiting rugosa roses and a host of daylilies. I also had to replace the passionflower incarnata with another.

I am still considering (for autumn planting) hanson's bush cherry (anyone recommend it?)as well as perhaps (if I can find it) another little giant (or 2).

~Chills

• newyorkrita
    20 years ago

I just planted three Nanking Cherries that I bought bare root this spring but put in pots until I got the place I wanted them cleared out. Now that I finially have them in the ground, I am all excited about getting fruit next year!!!!

• josie_z6b
    20 years ago

Well, alas, no garden of my own yet, though I read this board avidly, as much for my mom as for myself. (I'm a second-generation edible landscape person. But she doesn't understand message boards)

My nasturtiums absolutely refused to grow in an old kettle, like, duh, me, they like drainage. Germinated, sprouted, keeled over dead.

But my tiny (mostly windowsill) herb garden of yarrow, mother-of-thyme, golden sage, lavender, spearmint, and peppermint are doing well. They are awaiting my move to a place of my own - and then you guys have to help me set it up.

I'm trying to decide whether or not to get a mini-blueberry in a vat. I like herbs but I really want fruit of some kind. Any thoughts?

• newyorkrita
    20 years ago

I decided on Beach Plums and more Black Aronia, plus Blue Elderberries and three more Goumi shrubs for planting this Fall. I am thinking about some of the other types of shrub cherries for next spring as I already planted Nanking Cherries but would like to get another one of those also.

• seraphima
    Original Author
    20 years ago

Interesting that this thread has gone on to a second year...
    For 2003, we added wild Alaska onions, sea buckthorn, horseradish, more quince, Jerusalem artichokes, tansy (don't know if it's quite an edible,) a Shipove pear-Mt. ash hybrid, sneet ( bishop's weed in green and white and green form,)a new kind of monarda, and a lot more comfrey. Also some herbs.

• newyorkrita
    20 years ago

Late last fall I added both Blue Elderberries and Oriental Elderberries to go with my S.nigra black elderberries and Red Elderberries planted last Spring. The Oriental elderberries made it thru the Winter well, all are glowing now but from the roots as the canes they were shipped with died out. The Blue Elderberries did not do as well and at least one of the three is compleatly dead. I hope they make it as I really want the Blues!

• marie99
    20 years ago

2 Pecans! Any tree we plant from now on must be an edible.

• gcmastiffs
    20 years ago

Newest babies are more figs, peaches, apples, blueberries -and since I found a terrific citrus source, 9 new citrus trees. Also a new dwarf Wurtz avocado, black and red raspberries, and huckleberries. The property is looking gorgeous with all the new plants. I use lots of 1/2 whiskey barrels. They are neat, good looking and big enough for any dwarf fruit tree. I have 5 new apple trees on the way.

My peppers from Pepper Joe are growing well, the big yellow tomatoes I started from seeds are overwhelming, I have to open up a new area to plant them all.

Purple beans and Kentucky wonder beans are delicious and producing well.

We have had a very pleasant spring, dry but cooler than usual. The citrus are loving it and have heavy crops on board. My Tropic Sweet apples are still blooming and setting fruit. Squirrels destroyed all my lovely peaches, so no peaches this year.

I cannot bear to be inside, with all the cool plants to enjoy!

Lisa

• decolady01
    20 years ago

Two new Ozark blueberries to go with the blues we already have; both red and gold raspberries, a Van Damen quince, a Tennessee Mountain fig, two pawpaw trees, a bed of Purple Passion aspargus, and Lakota squash. I've gotten some horseradish roots and heirloom tomato plants (Black Krim, Thai Pink Egg, Super Marmande), but they won't get planted until this weekend.

Becky

• vegangurl20
    20 years ago

I've got chamomile, lavender, bush blue lake 274 bean and cherokee trail of tears bean, crookneck squash, eggplant, spaghetti squash, slicing and lemon cucumber, yellow sunshine watermelon, johnny-jump-ups, broccoflower, 4 kinds of tomatoes, onion, green onion, garlic, potato, romaine and iceberg lettuce, red, green, and yellow sweet peppers, cinnamon basil, cat's claw, feverfew, devil's claw, parsley, jack-be-little pumpkin, and some other seeds I've just planted. WHEW, I'm out of breath, haha!! =)

• newyorkrita
    20 years ago

This Spring I am planting -

1 Hinnonmaki Red Gooseberry
    1 Red Lake Red Currant
    5 Jewel Black Raspberries
    Blueberries (Elliott, Darrow, Chandler, Bluecrop, Blueray, Patriot, and Brigatta)
    Apache and Arapaho Erect Thornless Blackberries
    'Anne' Yellow Fall Bearing Raspberry
    'Caroline' Red Fall Bearing Raspberry
    Dwarf Ground Cherries
    3 more Red Nanking Cherries

• newyorkrita
    19 years ago

Add to my previous list above (all planted this Spring) more edibles-

1 Catherina Red Goosberry
    1 St Fiacre Red Gooseberry
    1 Cherry Red Currant
    1 Geraldi Dwarf Mulberry (already have an Illinois Everbearing)
    'Encore' Red Summerbearing Raspberries
    1 'Tomcot' Hardy Apricot
    1 'Surefire' Sour Cherry
    1 'Resi' Apple

It has been a busy spring!

• chills71
    19 years ago

Rita,

Of all the posters on this forum, yours is the yard I would love to see the most. How big is it? I''ve got a little more than an eighth of an acre, and though we seem to have many plants in common I daresay that you must have a much bigger yard!

I think the only things I have that you don't (as far as I have read) are pawpaws and kiwis.

I notice that you are exploring brambles this year. I have a variety called Loganberry locally (though I doubt its the common Logan variety) but I'm curious about Tayberry, Boysenberries and BaBa berries. (are you/have you, tried any of these?)

BTW...a Peterson Pawpaw, two apples (Grimes Golden, and Red Delicious) Yellow wonder alpine strawberries (get these if you can find them!) Three more Rubel Blueberries, 5 Hanson Bush cherries, three more Nanking Cherries and two goumi bushes. these are my newest for this year.

~Chills

• newyorkrita
    19 years ago

This year I have been most interested in the Fruit and Orchard Forum and the Edible Landscaping Forum because of my obsession with adding more shrubby edibles and Brambles. But in the past I had posted mostly at the Wildlife Garden Forum and the Shrubs Forum. The link below is to a thread of mine on the Wildlife Garden Forum that goes into some of the past 3 years gardening history in case you are interested.

I forgot to add the bed of 25 Everbearing Strawberries put in this Spring to my list above. Don't know how I could have forgotten the Strawberries!

The only thing I know about Bababerries is whatever I have read on the Forums here so I really don't know much. I don't have any. Loganberry, Tayberry, Boysenberry also I don't have, don't know anything about and don't plan on getting. There are a lot of those West Coast Brambles like those that would probably not be hardy here. Anyway, I am not fond of thorns and don't want to do any trailing Blackberries because I want to stay away from using a trellis and having to tie them. That is why the new Erect (and especially) Thornless Blackberries appealed to me. I like the idea of being able to grow blackberries like a shrub instead of a grape vine.

BTW- I do have a 'Canadace' grape about 5-6 years now but I am lousey at pruning it and never have sprayed it so have never gotten any grapes harvested from it yet. I pruned it better this early spring so maybe I will get lucky.

No Room for Kiwis or PawPaws, especially now that I have decided I need some fruit trees.

I am done for this year but am looking into what fruit trees to get for next year. It's very confusing, what with all the different Rootstocks and who sells what on which rootstock. It's getting to the point that the places left to plant here, especially if I want sunny spots, are the difficult ones like slopes.

I am thinking next Springs project should be a small 'Orchard' on a very steep small slope by the side of my driveway. Its too steep to walk up. But if I kept the trees small, shrubby almost, I could easily both pick fruit, prune and spray, reaching everything either from the top or bottom of the slope.

That's one of the reasons I am interested in the Raintree Mini-Dwarf Apples. But I want some more Cherries
    also. Most places seem to offer trees that will grow too big. So far my best bet for Cherry trees is Raintree with cherries on Gisela5. Still don't know if I can keep them short enough for what I want.

To top it off I have become obsessed with the idea of getting Peach trees. Raintree offers some Peach Tress on Pumi-Select Rootstock, which I know nothing about (except they say it's dwarf) and does not come up on a Web Search. The rest of their trees are on Lovell, which would grow too big for me I think. I am looking at souces for Peaches on Citation Rootstock, might be my best bet.

I got the Shrubby fruit trees idea from ready an article on the web about planting fruit trees and then topping them off at 2-3 feet and making them into shrubs. I am still having trouble seeing in my mind, what should have turned into a tree, grow like a shrub but I like the idea if it would work.

Besides all this I have lots of flowers and my veggie garden, which is mostly tomatoes because I am crazy about Tomatoes and flowers.

I don't have a big yard at all, just one that seems very well laid out for gardening, with lots of grade changes. Then of course, I have less than half the lawn I had afew years ago, when I started my garden renovations. By the time I am done, I will have less lawn yet. For sure, you will never catch me at the Lawn Forum or hireing the local Chem Lawn Man!

Here is a link that might be useful: Really Into Shrub Fruits Lately

• newyorkrita
    19 years ago

Chills- I read you member page and see that you are into planting good tasting things for people to eat. I always figgured fruit for me was a bonus because I wanted to make my yard etremely attractive to Songbirds, Hummingbirds, Bees and Butterflies. I planted things to attract the fruit eating birds like Viburnums, Shruby Dogwoods, Chokeberry and such. I even planted many different types of Elderberry to make fruit for the birds to eat. But if a fruit can do double duty, like Serviceberry and Blueberry, meaning fruit for me and atttracts birds to the backyard then its just perfect.

Of course, this Spring I feel like I have done lots for the birds and want to concentrate on fruit for me. Birds will be taking their share, I am sure. Thats why I planted things like Cherry, Serviceberry, Dwarf Ground Cherry, Nanking Cherry, Blueberries, Goumi, Raspberries and Blackberries. Fruit for everyone!

Now hopefully the Squirrells will not be interested in my fruit trees when they start producing.

• bruglover
    19 years ago

We planted some new things (for us) this year. Moved here, a place where we can have a garden, a couple years ago, but didn't have time last year to plant much.

We planted: peanuts, watermelon (2 kinds), horned melon (kisano), Futsu squash, yard-long beans, scarlet runner beans, wild mache, jerusalem artichokes, grain sorghum, and a small Japanese melon.

Everything is doing well so far (the mache is done for the year). Next year, I want to put in some sugarcane, if I can get a variety that people grow for chewing.

• violetgirl
    19 years ago

Has anyone heard of a plant called Bear Claw Ginger? I was given one. It has a tuber? for a root and a long stalk with a large separated leaf. Is it ginger that I can dig up and use in cooking or is it something else. It has not spread but always has one leaf on the one stalk.

• enchantedplace
    19 years ago

I didn't see this post before submitting the post for climbing spinach. We tried it for the first time this year and hope to continue using it as an annual ornamental and edible plant. EP

• newyorkrita
    18 years ago

I added two Northstar Dwarf Chery trees this spring. They are full of fruit now!!!

While the birds picked my sweet cherry tree clean of fruit in about three days, they don't seem to like the sour cherries as much so I am able to pick some of the fruit. Still, the trees are small so there is not enough fruit to do anything with.

• Joe
    17 years ago

NYRita,

How are those cherry trees doing? I am particularly interested in if you have planted those peach trees you mentioned. It is something I have been interested in for my own yard but my zone and potential pests have deterred me so far. I have two columnar apple trees planted that seem to put out enough fruitlets but get ravaged by pests (plum curculio) and disease that destroys the fruit and almost denudes the entire tree. I don't know if peaches would fall to similar conditions in our relatively close areas.

• erutuon
    14 years ago

Patriot, Polaris half-high blueberries
    Burgundy lowbush blueberry
    in pots

Red Pearl, Regal lingonberry
    Planted in pot, squirrels dug it up several times. Regal died, Red Pearl moved into smaller pot indoors.

Obelisk saskatoon/serviceberry
    Red Lake red currant
    everbearing strawberries

I hope to get Wentworth highbush cranberry. Have cuttings from clove currants, which will go in the dry front lawn.

mountain-mint -- Pycnanthemum virginianum and flexuosum

• herbal
    12 years ago

Even though this thread is old. I love the question, I added tons! Just moved to 3/4 acre five months ago.
    2 blueberries, 2 jujubes, 2 figs, 2 apples, cherry tree, plum cot, plum, pomegranate, herbs, veggies, 2 gooseberries, 3 eleagnus bushes, and passionfruit vine. Yay! Still have more to get, just waiting till fall...

• serenae
    12 years ago

Over the last year I've added 2 varieties of apples, purple leafed plum, lavenders, german chamomile, roman chamomile, chicory, yarrow, elderberry, wolfberry, another hazelnut, borage, garlic, and comfrey, as well as veggies like peppers, tomatoes, radishes, scarlet runner beans, and I've just sown 2 varieties of kale.

I added some things a bit late (I just recently found out about edible forest gardens!), so I may need to replace a couple of things that look iffy.

This fall I'm hoping to add raspberries, thornless blackberries, red currants, grape vine, and a mulberry.

• mastergarder2003
    12 years ago

Kenibeck Potaotes,pumpkin, rhubarb, orange daylilys ditch ones I love to eat them, Yucca flowers yummy,johny jump ups,romane red lettuce, leaf lettuce, scallions, Tomatoes black prince, roma,Garlic, chives, rosemary,currents, red bell peppers.

• pdsavage
    12 years ago

Blue tomatoes,greman tomatoes,homestead tomatoes,salad mix,cantalope,basil,ghost peppers,white tomatoes and few others...

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting