Return to the Edible Landscape Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for nice looking trellis for table grapes

Posted by pinkswine 8 near portland, OR (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 7, 10 at 17:33

I planted some Canadice table grapes recently. This is my first time to try to grow grapes. I would like to find out what kind of trellis to use. I have planted them on a sort of "island" next to my driveway. I already have raspberries and 3 small cherry trees nearby but I think my grape plant will be ok since the location gets a lot of sun. Since the location is very visible I would like to choose a trellis that looks nice. I want to buy a metal trellis and attach it to the tree next to the grapes. Most of the trellises I find are 23" wide and 72" tall. Would something like that work? If not, what kind of trellis can I use which will fit this space and look nice? Thanks so much! Jen

Here is a link that might be useful: Location of table grapes

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Edible Landscape Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here