Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Labor Day /Fall Swap/East

Posted by laine2 z4&5 Ontario (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 2, 07 at 8:26

To the many swappers out there. May all your Swaps be
successfull.Looking forward to meeting new & old friends.
:)
Laine.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Labor Day /Fall Swap/East

• Posted by laine2 z4&5 Ontario (My Page) on
    Mon, Sep 3, 07 at 20:54

Fall Swap/East Has been cancelled sorry for any upsets
but due to lack of interest we are going to wait til
Spring May /08. Hope everyone has a good Fall/Winter
Take care & Happy Gardening laine2

o
RE: Happy Labor Day /Fall Swap/East

Sorry to hear the East End one is off. These swaps are certainly seem more popular in the Spring when plants are just budding that's for sure, but I know we'll do ok with the Fall exchange too. So feel free to come to the west end swap next weekend, it's not too far and it's convenient.

I realize Fall may not be the best time but certainly it's a good time to weed out some plants which are taking over.

Let's keep the west one going. I know there are at least 3 or 4 of us interested, and last time all kinds of people showed up out of the blue, so feel free to attend.

See West End post and please post if you think you can make it!

Back to the Fall grind after such a beautiful long weekend,

Best to all!

Sara Lee....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here