Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: yellow potato onion.......

Posted by pocketsquirrel69 z5 Ont Can (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 21, 08 at 8:21

Hello folks,
this is my first post on here and here i am asking for something with nothing to trade.......
i'm a little disorganized in the seed department and anything neat i have is in very short supply and is being grown out this year...... i do have a very interesting and very large beefsteak tomato from Australia and am hoping it will do well here so i can give seeds away next year.

that being said..... if any of you folks out there have the true yellow potato onion and have enough to share i would be forever in your debt.

thanks all and have fun in the spring (it's coming soon)

Matti

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: yellow potato onion.......

Hi Matti

Just read your posting and have a question for you, what is a yellow potato onion? I've never heard of it. It sounds interesting. I myself have egyptian walking onions. They taste great. Mind you with the winter that we are having this year in the Lower Mainland of BC I might not have any. They are still buried under snow.

Sharon

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here