Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gro2can

WANTED: newbys

gro2can
9 years ago

careful who you trade with. i just sent 100 hot hungarian wax and 100 numex 6 pepper seeds to a person who" would send what they cleaned out of their bin" .no fair value here no honor here - just greed disgusting. my fault for the trade believing an experieced trader would be fair. some traders prefer newbys who they can use. i only grow for fun i dont eat peppers so i save tons of seeds. anyone with a stamp can get some from me. aki

Comments (3)

• signet_gw(6b)
    9 years ago

Hi Grocan

I am sorry to hear that you "got burned" with your trade, I have been trading here for about 12 years I think and have for the most part had wonderful interactions with people all across Canada. Reading a warning like this is always disheartening but I guess it is a chance we all take when we trade. One cant predict what is happening in others lives and I guess it is possible that someone will "rip you off" but that is the exception and not the rule. Perhaps the person got ill and was unable to complete their end of the trade or Canada Post lost the mail sent to you ( that has happened in the past to me ) but usually the person at the other end rectifies the situation at some point. Please don't let this color your experience here . Like I said it is the exception not the norm.

Were you looking for some particular type of seed in this trade? Let me know and if I have some I can send out to you . Email me and lets" talk" further ok ?

I would like to see if we can turn this into a positive experience for you .....sorry it hasn't been up till now

Signet

• gro2can
    Original Author
    9 years ago

sig appreciate the concern and generous offer but only want to be treated fairly. have no real want in terms of seeds. i did have an experience where a person claimed not to have got their seeds i did send another batch. from now on i will only do round robin swaps at least there are rules and are fun. i cant be bothered to package 10 seeds at a time. i do 50 or 100 and some 25s. i will only do a small individual trade if i am bored. only second year growing and first year saving seeds. thanks signet aki

• juelzy
    9 years ago

I d love some seeds...message me where to send my stamp, sorry to hear about ur bad experience.

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?
More Discussions