Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: more peppers added to my list

Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 17, 13 at 10:32

I have added a few more vegies to my list. Please see if there is anything you would like. Trades are for a SABE. Marg/Marric

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: more peppers added to my list

Hi Marg/Marric,

I would love to be able to try some of your pepper seeds. This is a very first time that I'll be trying veggies this year in my small backyard. I would like some reliable varieties and would count on your recommendation. I would love some OP ones but would not shy away from a good commercial type. Also would try some cherry tomato.
I have some 'purple poppy' seeds from 2012 as well as 'bonanza flame' marigolds and 'profusion cherry' zinnia.
If you are not interested I can send you SABE.
Please let me know, Anna.

o

• Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
    Sat, Jan 19, 13 at 16:28

At this time, I am not interested in trading for seeds because I already have to many! Is there anything else you might be interested in either vegies or flowers? Are you interested in the bell or hot peppers? The Bulgarian Carrot are similar to Jalapeno in heat. Flavorburst is the only bell I have but the others are sweet to. The Shepherds are very good with a taste similar to bell peppers. Let me know O.K.? Marg

o

I would love to try the Shepherds, Bulgarian Carrot and Corno de Toro peppers. I'm also intrigued by the brown cherry tomato.
I have to admit I had to do some quick online research because the only peppers I know are the ones we buy at the local Farmboy or Superstore.
I think some of these will do fine in containers.
Thank you kindly.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here