Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bev_w

HAVE: new years resolution -- complete-- trades galore!

bev_w
13 years ago

I finally finished sorting, filing, cataloging, typing and uploading my trade list. It is embarrassingly huge, so please go get a coffee, get comfortable, and take a look.

Bev's trade list on GardenWeb

Happy New Year, everyone!

Comments (3)

• luckynes13
    13 years ago

Hi Bev,
    I am interested in the Amaranthus cruentus Hopi Red Dye 2009, among other things.
    I noticed on your want list that you are interested in hardy vegetables, I haves a collection of some perennial vegetanles, such as sunchokes, walking onions, rhubarb,and such. I also have artemisia absinthium. I can give you plants in the spring if your interested.
    Otherwise here is my currnet seed list
    cherokee purple tomatoes,
    great white tomato,
    green zebra Tomato,
    calendula,
    morning glory,
    dill,
    chinese woad,
    spaghetti squash OP ,
    rocket salad,
    Japanese eggplant

Nes

• barb_from_london
    13 years ago

Hi Bev,

Happy New Year - you've made a good start, getting your trade list ready on Day 1!

I was interested in the Nicotiana mutabilis seed. Would you be interested in trading some for any of these?

Corn - Oaxacan Green - an heirloom Zapotec corn with emerald green kernels, from J.L.Hudson Seeds 2010, has been refrigerated

Squash, Blue Hubbard - another old variety from J.L.Hudson

Swuash, Triamble - French heirloom variety, three cornered, slate grey skin, from J.L.Hudson

Squash, Tetsukabuto, a Japanese squash hybrid, dark green skin,yellow flesh, from Pinetree Garden Seeds, 2010, has been refrigerated

Plantago psyllium - the plantain from which psyllium fibre is produced, hardy annual, from J.L. Hudson

Gaultheria shallon (Salal) - west coast native, evergreen leaves, edible fruit, zone 6-9, from Twining Vine Garden, 2008 (has been refrigerated)

Jicama - Mexican tuber, very crisp, juicy, good raw or in stir fries, takes 8 - 9 months to produce large roots so start indoors early! Full sun. From Pinetree Garden Seeds, 2010, has been refrigerated.

I've got other seeds as well if none of these items are of interest, so let me know and I'll go through some more. Trying to concentrate on the edible side in this posting! I was going to do the three sisters planting thing last year and never followed through with it, hence all the squash seed, and the Oaxacan Green corn.

• bev_w
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi Barb, I sent you an e-mail on your hotmail account. LMK if you have a new/different one.

Hi Nes, I wouldn't mind some of the Great White Tomato seeds. I've sent you an e-mail.

Bev

Sponsored
More Discussions