Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Have: Trumpet Lily & Hosta seeds

Posted by northerner_on Z5A ONCanada (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 10, 08 at 10:52

Hello Winter Sowers:

This is just to let you know that I have updated my trade list. All seeds are available for SASE (I have lots of bubble) if a trade is not possible. I will also send SASBE for seeds you have. I am not particular about trades being equal so make me an offer. The Trumpet Lilly and Hosta seeds are free because I will never sow them. Hostas are fun to grow - they don't usually come true but this is the only hosta I have that sets seed. If you're interested in anything, please send me an e-mail. Hoping to hear from you.
Northerner.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Have: Trumpet Lily & Hosta seeds

hi like trade or sase seeds please send email to you. please look for it.
newwilly46
thanks

o
RE: WANTED: Have: Trumpet Lily & Hosta seeds

Northerner,
I sent you an email with my trade list, not sure if you got it GW doesn't always work or I know for me emails often end up in the junk folder. Looking forward to hearing from you. thehills

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here