Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
eternity2669

HAVE: More Commercial Seeds

eternity2669
15 years ago

One more order of commercial seeds from Summer Hill Seeds has been placed...they should arrive in 7-10 days. The number beside each entry is the number of total seeds per package that I am going to be receiving (as per their website)...I know they are quite small, but hopefully we can work out a fair trade so that both of us are happy. I am looking for hibiscus/rose of sharon/flower of an hour that I don't already have, dinnerplate dahlia bulbs (either named varieties or a picture please), tropicals, indoor plants, dianthus I don't already have, fragrants, vines/climbers, japanese morning glories, container plants, ornamental peppers, lemongrass, ornamental grasses annual or perennial, anything to attract butterflies or anything else eyecatching. The seeds on their way are:

Eccrempcarpus rose/pink 10

Dioscorea "cinnamon vine" 5

Rudbeckia "green wizard" 35

Vigna Caracalla 5

Ornamental Pepper Marbles 25

Stipa Sirocco 6-8

Hibiscus Luna Pink Swirl 15

Phaseolus Sunset 15

Dianthus Spooky 25

Dianthus Raspberry Ripple 30

Mutisia Ilicifolia Climbing Daisy 10

Ptilotus Joey 10

Tecoma Mayan Gold 10

Petunia Dolcissima Sherry 30

Petunia Dolcissima Siena 30

Amaranthus Autumns Touch 100

Look forward to trading for the upcoming season! Feel free to visit their site for pictures and information on the seeds listed!

If you would like to make additional trades from my personal list, please mention this in your email :)!

Melanie/eternity2669

Comments (2)