Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
smithseeds

have: hundreds of seed varieties to give away

smithseeds
16 years ago

With a quickly growing family, we now find that we have little time for serious gardening. Have HUNDREDS of seed varieties to give away. Categories of ANNUALS, PERENNIALS, TREES, SHRUBS, VEGETABLES, FRUIT, HERBS, SUPER COLD HARDY (up to zone 2), & LOCAL HEIRLOOM (2006 harvest).

Our seed room must be emptied out for basement renovations this year. As many that can fit in an envelope for Canadian SASE! Please list preferences - but no guarantees. First come, first serve basis.

Comments (43)

• newwilly46
    16 years ago

hi sent pvt message for sase offer. can send large bubble E. etc to you. tell me where please.
    Iam looking for petunias,annuals ,perennials caster beans,tropical plants all types. just give you an glue .what like thank you
    willy love suprises.
    newwilly46

• smithseeds
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Have had many emails so far...still lots and lots left!

• kaynik
    16 years ago

I would love some seeds. Please send me your address and I'll send a SASE out right away!
    Kay

• joanne77
    16 years ago

I would love some seeds. here is my email as the GW mail isnt working for me, thanks. joanne_1977@hotmail.com

• shellyp705
    16 years ago

I've sent you an email. If you have any seeds left I'd love some too!
    Thanks,
    Shell

• growjo
    16 years ago

I would also appreciate some seed. I will send you an email.
    Thanks,
    growjo

• frabee
    16 years ago

May I please have some seeds, if you have any left? If you send me your address, I'll send out an SASE envelope immediately.
    Appreciate it so much!
    Thanks, Frabee

• crazy_gardner
    16 years ago

Hi! I would love some seeds. I hope I'm not to late! Please send me an address and I will send you a Sase.
    Thanks, In advance. Sure a nice way to warm up winter!!

Theresa

• deanie
    16 years ago

Hi
    I would love some seeds if you have any left.
    I have sent you an e-mail.

• signet_gw(6b)
    16 years ago

Hi Smithseeds,

I have emailed you twice now but have not heard back from you . Did you recieve my emails. I am interested in some of your seeds please

Thanks
    Signet

• jay3fer
    16 years ago

I emailed also... please let me know!!! :-))
    Happy to send SASE once I have info.

• wildflwer_2
    16 years ago

Hi Smithseeds!

I have send email but have not gotten a reply, Please let me know where I can send SASE

• wendy2shoes
    16 years ago

Has anyone heard from Smithseeds since the original offer?

• thorne
    16 years ago

I sent u a Email!
    love to have some.
    Thorne

• nickie
    16 years ago

Smithseed 2

I hope you are not overwhelmed by your seed offer, and all the willing receipiants of your bounty. I also sent you a email today. I'm sorry to here that you can no longer save your seeds or find the time that you want to for garden.

P.S. I forgot to say I like fruit and vegetable seeds as well.

• sharont
    16 years ago

I haven't had a reply from 'Smithseeds'
    Question? Why did he not post again?
    And it looks as if others have not received a reply.
    Sharon

• signet_gw(6b)
    16 years ago

Hi, It has been a week since my last post here and 10 days since I first emailed Smithseeds . I still have not had a reply to my 2 emails I sent Smithseeds. Perhaps he/she has changed their minds about offering the seeds.

Signet

• signet_gw(6b)
    16 years ago

one other thought . I noticed that Smithseeds only registered as a member on the same day as their original post . Perhaps they found this site , registered , offered the seeds and then has not remembered or figured out how to get back to Gardenweb . This still should not prevent them from answering emails though.

Just a thought

Signet

• sunita_fleuriste
    16 years ago

I received a reply on 27/1/2007 with his address for the sase...perhaps he s too busy to check on here???

S

• newwilly46
    16 years ago

hi
    I all so had a reply back day after.had addy as well. sent my sase to them and over $3. in stamps to return seeds.was first to reply post.seeds have not arrived yet.still waiting.
    willy

• wendy2shoes
    16 years ago

Like signet..my 'spidey' sense is tingling here. Has anyone received any seeds? Esp Willy, who sent off his postage?

• newwilly46
    16 years ago

hi willy here,no seeds today yet monday feb 4 still waiting

• wildflwer_2
    16 years ago

I never received a reply to my emails, something fishy going on. I dont think they would do this for a few free stamps!

• newwilly46
    16 years ago

UPDATE
    STILL WAITING NO NEWS ON SEEDS YET.SENT EMAIL TODAY.ANYONE ELSE GET ANY NEWS YET
    WILLY

• joanne77
    16 years ago

He replied to my e-mail request 26/1/2008 and i sent out an SASBE with 1.59 postage but i have not received anything back yet

• newwilly46
    16 years ago

hi had a email today, from smithseeds said should get them soon.seeds.feb 9
    willy

• thirdmajorgirl
    16 years ago

Hi--I,too,am very interested in getting seeds if you have any left.I would really like perennials,trees and tropicals.Please send me your address !
    Thanks.

• rottweilergirl
    16 years ago

Hello, please send me your address for SASE. I am interested in trees, tropicals, perennials, veggies, anything you want to share!!!!!
    THanks
    Lori

• jamjam
    16 years ago

If you send me your address, I would LOVE some seeds: herbs, vegetables, flowers and fruit.

• danneh
    16 years ago

Hi

If your offer of seeds is still open, I would love some flower, vegetable, herb and heirloom seeds for SASBE.

Thanks
    Deb

• holidays99
    16 years ago

Any left???
    flower, vegetable, herb and heirloom seeds for SASBE

Send me your address.

Mary

• seedwizard
    16 years ago

hi
    Would be interested in perennials if you have any left, send me your address for SASBE

• trillium15
    16 years ago

you have mail

• sydtunes_picante
    15 years ago

Interested in any vegetable seeds left. Message sent. Thanks Syd.

• danneh
    15 years ago

WOW!
    Received my seeds today and boy, did Smithseeds ever pack the envelope! Oh my gosh, what a variety! A mix of veggie (beans, peppers, tomatoes), fruit (watermelon, strawberry, raspberry), and flower seeds (columbine, cosmos, pansy). Too many to list.

A huge thank you to Smithseeds for all the seeds.

Cheers,
    Deb

• sandih_grow
    15 years ago

I also received my seeds yesterday. Didn't expect such a stuffed package very nice surprise just like xmas morning thanks so much as with Deb way too many to list already started some indoors

thanks smithseeds
    Sandy

• trisha-mag
    15 years ago

Dont know what's left but if there are some I would be interested. No vegetables though.Thanks

• mitanoff
    15 years ago

Am also interested if anything is left. I just moved into a newly built home and I have room for quite a bit of anything.
    Thanks.

• zwoddle
    15 years ago

Hi there if there is any left please send me your address and I will put an envelope in the mail this week.

• bancsika-jancsika
    15 years ago

I would love some seeds if you have any seeds left.Thanks!

• peiwizard
    15 years ago

Anything left? Would love to have some
    annual and perennials for next years garden!

Peter

• esmee
    15 years ago

would like to get some seeds please email me your address so I can send a SASE Thanks

• annvan
    15 years ago

Hi Smithseeds

I would like to get some seeds from you please! Preferrably perennials. Please send me your address so that I can send you a SASE !

Thank you ! ! ! !

Sponsored
More Discussions