Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wildflwer_2

HAVE: free seeds

wildflwer_2
16 years ago

I have my complete exchange list of 2007 seeds, if anyone is interested in any seeds, please send me an email of what you want. I will mail out the desired seeds in a SASE. Please make sure the envelopes are insulated and that have sufficient postage. I will send a limit of 15 different varieties in each envelope.

Wildflower_2

Comments (25)

• growjo
    16 years ago

I'm interested in some of your seeds. I will send you an email.
    Thanks,
    growjo

• wildflwer_2
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Just want to let everyone know that all the seeds are available for the giveaway. Flowers, vegetables including the Heirloom tomatoes.

• wlongon5b
    16 years ago

I have sent you an email. Thanks Wendy

• newwilly46
    16 years ago

hi sent you email seeds please
    willy

• mariana2007
    16 years ago

I have sent you an e-mail too. Thanks.
    Mariana

• wildflwer_2
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Growjo your seeds are in the mail

• thirdmajorgirl
    16 years ago

Hi, I am very interested in getting some of your seeds !
    Thank you, I will email you, Bev.

• mdahms1979
    16 years ago

Wildflower you have another email.
    Thank you

Mike

• wildflwer_2
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Rick,
    I have been having trouble to send you an email, it does not show that you have received it. Please send me an email. to let me know if you did or not. so I can send you my address, for the SASBE

• newwilly46
    16 years ago

HELLO Wildflower
    its willy
    just wanted to let you know your seeds came today in mail. jan 14 08.thank you so much for sharing with me,sasbe seeds and extras as well.like them all. will enjoy new tomatoes too. happy new year 2008.happy gardening too.

• nyssaman
    16 years ago

Hi Maria - I received your seeds today - Thanks so much

Jeff

• frabee
    16 years ago

Wildflower, I have sent you an e-mail.
    Thanks very much, Frabee.

• p_albert
    16 years ago

Wildflower is this offer still open?

• mdahms1979
    16 years ago

Wildflower the seeds arrived today, thank you very much.

Mike

• nickie
    16 years ago

Hi wildflower_2

I just sent you an email. I hope you get it.

• jay3fer
    16 years ago

Maria, this is fabulous. I have shown everybody who's come through my door your note because I couldn't believe the amount of detail & I'm sure the seeds will be great too. Thanks for helping out a newbie!

Jennifer

• wildflwer_2
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Sorry p_albert I did not answer right away , Yes the offer is still on, Send me an email, of what you would like from my list.

Wildflower_2

• purpleconeflower2008
    16 years ago

wildflower_2,
    I would love to have some of your seeds and will email you my preference list.
    Thank you for your kind offer.
    purpleconeflower

• violetta
    16 years ago

Hi,
    It might be too late; however, do you still have seeds. I am mostly thinking of flowers, trailers for my hanging baskets and window boxes.
    thanks
    Violetta

• wildflwer_2
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I just want to say to all those that have responded to my offer and send me emails, to please send me your SASE as soon as possible, because I will be leaving for my holidays in 2 weeks and when I come back I will be too busy seeding in my greenhouse to send you the seeds. So please hurry if you still want the seeds.

Violetta I still have lots of seeds if you are interested, please send me an email

• latha
    16 years ago

I hope I am not too late. I would like some flower seeds. I have sent you emai.

thanks for the offer

Latha

• rottweilergirl
    16 years ago

Have sent you an email requesting an address to send SASBE

• ranikabani
    16 years ago

I'm probably too late but I'd appreciate these if you still have them:

hot chili peppers
    sweet banana peppers
    yellow cherry tomatoes
    Italian parsley
    Italian basil
    Egg plant
    zucchini
    beef steak tomato
    any heirloom tomatoes especially German strip and brandywine

• sirjess
    16 years ago

All I can say is WOW. I got my seeds today and I am VERY happy. Thank you so much, it is people like you that make gardenweb so great.
    And when I have more seeds (Fall), I will send you some.

• ohowdelightful
    16 years ago

hi there! it's so wonderful of you to offer all these seeds! i'm only sorry that i don't have seeds for the plants on your want list!
    i would love to receive cleome, ornamental grasses mix, lupines, any of heirloom tomatoes (especially polish and black cherry- not cherokee purple please) if there are any left.
    i would also love agave(!), fig 'white marseilles' + 'brown turkey' and oleander hot pink. how would you send these (what kind of envelope/package should i send you) and would you be able to give me advice about what exactly to do with each?
    thanks!

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?
More Discussions