Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: free seeds

Posted by wildflower_2 z5ONT (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 1, 08 at 15:21

I have my complete exchange list of 2007 seeds, if anyone is interested in any seeds, please send me an email of what you want. I will mail out the desired seeds in a SASE. Please make sure the envelopes are insulated and that have sufficient postage. I will send a limit of 15 different varieties in each envelope.
Wildflower_2

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: free seeds

I'm interested in some of your seeds. I will send you an email.
Thanks,
growjo

o

Just want to let everyone know that all the seeds are available for the giveaway. Flowers, vegetables including the Heirloom tomatoes.

o

I have sent you an email. Thanks Wendy

o

hi sent you email seeds please
willy

o

I have sent you an e-mail too. Thanks.
Mariana

o

Growjo your seeds are in the mail

o

Hi, I am very interested in getting some of your seeds !
Thank you, I will email you, Bev.

o

Wildflower you have another email.
Thank you

Mike

o

Rick,
I have been having trouble to send you an email, it does not show that you have received it. Please send me an email. to let me know if you did or not. so I can send you my address, for the SASBE

o

HELLO Wildflower
its willy
just wanted to let you know your seeds came today in mail. jan 14 08.thank you so much for sharing with me,sasbe seeds and extras as well.like them all. will enjoy new tomatoes too. happy new year 2008.happy gardening too.

o

Hi Maria - I received your seeds today - Thanks so much

Jeff

o

Wildflower, I have sent you an e-mail.
Thanks very much, Frabee.

o

Wildflower is this offer still open?

o

Wildflower the seeds arrived today, thank you very much.

Mike

o

Hi wildflower_2

I just sent you an email. I hope you get it.

o

Maria, this is fabulous. I have shown everybody who's come through my door your note because I couldn't believe the amount of detail & I'm sure the seeds will be great too. Thanks for helping out a newbie!

Jennifer

o

Sorry p_albert I did not answer right away , Yes the offer is still on, Send me an email, of what you would like from my list.

Wildflower_2

o

wildflower_2,
I would love to have some of your seeds and will email you my preference list.
Thank you for your kind offer.
purpleconeflower

o

Hi,
It might be too late; however, do you still have seeds. I am mostly thinking of flowers, trailers for my hanging baskets and window boxes.
thanks
Violetta

o

I just want to say to all those that have responded to my offer and send me emails, to please send me your SASE as soon as possible, because I will be leaving for my holidays in 2 weeks and when I come back I will be too busy seeding in my greenhouse to send you the seeds. So please hurry if you still want the seeds.

Violetta I still have lots of seeds if you are interested, please send me an email

o

I hope I am not too late. I would like some flower seeds. I have sent you emai.

thanks for the offer

Latha

o

Have sent you an email requesting an address to send SASBE

o

I'm probably too late but I'd appreciate these if you still have them:

hot chili peppers
sweet banana peppers
yellow cherry tomatoes
Italian parsley
Italian basil
Egg plant
zucchini
beef steak tomato
any heirloom tomatoes especially German strip and brandywine

o

All I can say is WOW. I got my seeds today and I am VERY happy. Thank you so much, it is people like you that make gardenweb so great.
And when I have more seeds (Fall), I will send you some.

o

hi there! it's so wonderful of you to offer all these seeds! i'm only sorry that i don't have seeds for the plants on your want list!
i would love to receive cleome, ornamental grasses mix, lupines, any of heirloom tomatoes (especially polish and black cherry- not cherokee purple please) if there are any left.
i would also love agave(!), fig 'white marseilles' + 'brown turkey' and oleander hot pink. how would you send these (what kind of envelope/package should i send you) and would you be able to give me advice about what exactly to do with each?
thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here