Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: new gardener please donate seeds and/or seedlings

Posted by bramblel0ver Ottawa (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 3, 14 at 16:51

hello im a new to gardening and was wondering if anyone had seeds or seedlings of

haskap
blackberry
dewberry
mulberry

so if you have way too much of these and are dying to just give them away to an enthusiastic new gardener please contact me

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: new gardener please donate seeds and/or seedlings

• Posted by signet z6 S.W. Ont (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 7, 14 at 17:36

Hi, in reference to your request please refer to the rules of the forum which can be found
At the bottom of the main exchange page. Rule number
one is that no requests for donation of seeds or plants be made.
you of course are free to reply to offers made by members
for sase or you can purchase seed commercially so that you have
something to use to trade with someone.

Hope this helps to clarify how the exchange works

Signet

o
RE: WANTED: new gardener please donate seeds and/or seedlings

I think rules are quite clear. But, if he/she meant by wanting spare/extra seeds for a new garden to start, I will be throwing Mulberry cuttings this spring (provided my tree survives: it's an Asian mulberry, dies every winter and perks up late spring: quite easy to grow from cuttings). Any one else wants a cutting or two, post/send me a message. New gardeners are also welcome.

o
RE: WANTED: o o did I boo boo?

hmm Im confuzzled..

I just posted an ad for bare root plants but not asking for free,, willing to pay..
is that request kosher with the rules? ty

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here