Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
eternity2669

HAVE: Commercial Seeds In - Let's Trade :)

eternity2669
15 years ago

I have an order on its way from Summer Hill Seeds (it is delayed as they are waiting for some of the fresh harvest to arrive to them) as well as some commercial seeds I have picked up locally. Due to the fact that these are commercial packages, the amounts will be smaller than normal trades. The packages from Summer Hill seeds are quite small...I will post the number of seeds per package (as per their website) and hopefully we can work something out from there so we are both happy with the trade.

Moonvine lavender 10

Hollyhock 'Chamois Rose' 30

Gloriosa Rothschildiana 'Glory Lily' 10

Impatiens 'tutu' 20

Araujia (A. sericofera)'Pure Innocence' 5

Purple Cup and Saucer Vine 15

Brugmansia sanguinea 6

Dianthus 'Rainbow Lovliness' 30

Clitoria Double White 'White Lady' 8

Beaumontia grandiflora 'Easter Lily Vine' 6

Actindida kilomikta 'Variegated Kiwi Vine' 15

Lathyrus 'Streamers Mix' 35

Crossandra 'Yellow Splash' 10

Crossandra 'Flame' 10

Clianthus formosus 'Glory Pea Vine' 10

Chorizema 'Holly Flame Pea' 10

Cross Vine Tangerine Beauty 15

Nepeta Pink Dreams 25

Pepper Shu variegated 10

Verbascum Southern Charm 20

Isolepsis Live Wire Grass (has been removed from site so unsure of seed count)

Aquilegia Winky Double Blue & White 25

Digitalis Silver Fox 40

Geranium Tornado 15

* Please note some of the above seeds are rare and were pricey. I am looking mostly for my wants (see list below). I am not sure when these seeds will arrive to me (they said possibly another week), but I will notify you as soon as they do, and have things packaged up asap and on their way to you. *

These seeds are from Mckenzie, OSC and T&M

Aquilegia Blue Bonnets

Mimosa Pudica

Creeping Thyme

Tritoma

Sweet William Super Duplex Double Mix

Penstemon Sensation Mix

Lemon Mint

Aquilegia Lime Sorbet

Nasturtium Milk Maid

Petunia Bonanza Double Hybrid Mix

Chilean Glory Vine Tresco Hybrids

Basil Cinnamon

Petunia Primetime Hybrid

Snapdragon Cascading Chinese Lanterns

Thyme

Prunella Freelander

Petunia Trailing Avalanche Lilac

Hollyhock Fruity Mix

Again, please remember these are commercial trades and the amounts will be smaller. If you are interested in trades from my list, please note this in your request so I can keep things straight.

Things I am looking for : tropicals, rose of sharon/hibiscus/flower of an hour, unusual grasses, container plants, fragrants, vines/climbers, container plants, petunias (avalanche, tidal wave etc.)

Look forward to trading!!

Comments (2)

• origami_master
    15 years ago

I have a hardy hibiscus 'Old Yella' and 'Kopper King' (about 10 of KK) some Royal Poinciana (red)and aristolochia littoralis, and 3 royal palm seeds (about a year old). I've never grown the palms befor, but I have tried everything else and germination is roughly 90%. Would you be interested in trading Clianthus formosus, Chorizema, Hollyhock Fruity Mix?

• eternity2669
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Still looking to trade...I am also looking for things to get my sister started in seed collecting so don't be shy!!

Sincerely,

Melanie

Sponsored
More Discussions