Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Brugs

Posted by sherylgallant Kelowna, BC z6 (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 11, 14 at 18:35

I have a few (5-6) brugs, unnamed but have large pink, peach or yellow flowers, that are about a ft tall, growing well and healthy. I don't have room for these under my lights and don't really need them. I am keeping a few for myself but am looking for a home for these. I would like to give them to someone in the Kelowna area that can pick them up...with one condition. If anything happens to mine in the future, I want to be able to get cuttings or similar plants from you at no cost.

I would love to trade them for coleus, if possible, or any large perennials or plants for hanging pots but, basically, I just want to find them a good home. Please send me an email if you are interested. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Brugs

I would love to trade these for floering shrubs, perennials or cuttings of snowball bush hydrangea, buddleia or fancy mixed coleus - anything really.

o

I wish I had known this earlier Sheryl. One of my favs. LOL Oh well maybe next time.
Thanks again
Penny

o

I got a few cuttings in a trade in Nov, cut each one in half and they all rooted and are growing by leaps and bounds. I will put the extra ones in front of the south patio door but the days are still quite short right now so I'm not sure how they will do. Mayabe i can switch them around daily so they all get every other day under the lights for 18 hours.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here