Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
eternity2669

WANTED: What do you want the Easter Bunny to bring you???

eternity2669
16 years ago

Easter isn't that far off (March 24th) and wouldn't it be nice for the Easter Bunny to send you your favorite wants? I know I have lots of seeds to share, and would be more than happy to send some, along with a little chocolate just in time for Easter. Post your wants here, and hopefully someone will respond and be able to send some along to you. Contact here or via email/GW mail and lets get hopping.

My wish list includes:

anything fragrant

butterfly attractors

dahlias

vines and climbers

Comments (38)

• greylady_gardener
    16 years ago

Well, let's see....I would really love to have some hollyhock"creme de cassis" seeds please Mr. Easter Bunny........oh ya, and some warm weather so that I can get outside in the garden!
    thank you so much!! :)

• eternity2669
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi Greylady-gardener:

Sent you an email.

Melanie

• greylady_gardener
    16 years ago

Hi Melanie, I sent you an e-mail, but it was returned.
    gg

• wolfcub
    16 years ago

Would love to get some yellow and pink nasturtiums and some fragrant sweetpeas

• joanne77
    16 years ago

I would like some red columbine, or some ornamental grass

• hmacdona1
    16 years ago

I would love to have some red pasque flower or zinnia swizzle cherry and ivory. Thanks Mr. Easter bunny, hope you find some of these in your travels...Heather

• nickie
    16 years ago

Anything that is truely weird, wonderful and hardy. You know things like toad lilies, egyptian walking onions, pawpaws, sand cherries, medlars,etc.... Just a few examples.

• ranikabani
    16 years ago

I wish the Easter bunny would bring me:

Tricolour Joseph's coat
    Blue thimble flower
    Any bell flowers
    white hollyhock
    bees jubilee clematis
    white cleome
    crazy dais
    cupid's dart
    blue flowers
    fried eggs...getting kinda hungry now!
    convent garden gyp
    wild rose
    zinnias: cream, orange, profusion in hot pink
    any vegetables

I don't have a lot to offer but I have a few things.

• eternity2669
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi "wolfcub"

Sent you an email :).

Melanie

• eternity2669
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Just a quick note everyone, my trade list isn't available or accurate at this time, so please don't use my list to make your selections. If I have what you're looking for, I will gladly send them your way.

Thanks

Melanie

• eternity2669
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi " joanne77"

Sent you an email

Melanie

• cearaqc
    16 years ago

I wish the Easter bunny would bring me yellow paste heirloom tomato seeds.

And a Canadian supplier that sells 4 inch good plastic pots at a decent price. lol

• cziga
    16 years ago

"Nickie", you don't have email available through your GW page. I might have something interesting and different to send along to you, if you're interested, send me an email ...

As for me, I am hoping that the Easter Bunny will bring me any of the following: Sweet Potato Vine, Sunflower "Jade", Silene "Starburst", Siberian Ginseng, Dicentra scandens "Yellow Bleeding-Hearts Vine", or anything with an "art" themed name . . . Thanks :)

• cziga
    16 years ago

"ranikabani", sent you an email.

• wendy2shoes
    16 years ago

I have only one request..pink ageratum, preferably dwarf. Why do I like those short guys?

• nyssaman
    16 years ago

Anything tropical that I can keep in a pot

• May To
    16 years ago

I would love to have anything columbine, especially the dwarf kind, and Alpine Strawberry.

• Shanta_5
    16 years ago

I would like Easter bunny bring some seeds
    Kiss me over garden
    dahlias mixed
    vines
    grass seeds

Thank you

Shanta

• bellabella_2008
    16 years ago

I would love some veggie seeds. Anything especially tomoato, squash, cucumbers, peppers.....

• sprayman
    16 years ago

Hello Melanie I have a climber vine called Hedge Hog Gourd- Wild Cucumber. A doz. plants will cover a 6' fence in a summer. I like bright red flowers from easter bunny

• cziga
    16 years ago

bellabella, you don't have your email listed on your page either. I have some veggies you might be interested in . . . send me an email :)

• growjo
    16 years ago

Easter Bunny,
    My kids can't wait until it's time to hunt for their baskets, and I can't wait until the snow melts. It would be great if you could find me some of the following seeds:
    -zinna's-any benaries or profusions
    -coleus-black dragon, chocolate mint or volcano
    -tomato-sugary, sweet million, sunsugar or tumbler
    -silver mist-helichrysum
    -sweet potato vine
    -any water plants other than iris
    -dicondra or bacopa
    Thanks E.B.!

• wolfcub
    16 years ago

Bellabella please email me if you are still looking for columbine thanks Marj

• darrylenes
    16 years ago

Hi:
    I'd like the Easter bunny to bring me a man with really strong arms for digging!!!!!!!!!!
    Just kidding!
    I'd love to trade with you but I'm not sure I have anything your interested in. Have a look and we can take it from there (I see a gazillion things on your lists!)
    You must have great gardens!
    Darrylene

Here is a link that might be useful: my trade list

• eternity2669
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Looking for Joanne77...I have a package ready to send you if you're interested. I've emailed a few times and haven't heard back, so please contact me with your address, and I will get these seeds out to you.

Sincerely,

Melanie

• greylady_gardener
    16 years ago

Thank you so much Mel......oops!! I mean Easter Bunny!!
    I am ssooooo thrilled to have the creme de cassis hollyhock seeds (and the other ones too)....definitely ones that I have been drooling over! They arrived today. :)I also REALLY enjoyed the lovely chocolate before sitting and relaxing with my Timmies tonight after supper.
    thanks again

p.s. I would love to be someone's EB but the one I tried hasn't replied to my e-mails....sigh** I guess I will go back and see if I have something that someone else would like.

• maryjanej
    16 years ago

Hi
    I would really like the Easter Bunny to bring me some of these seeds if he can find some.

Lupins Red and Purple

Sedum Voodoo

Seeds for White Moonflower Vine (Ipomoea Alba) P.S. Not Datura.

Delphinium Magic fountains

Hardy Pansies

Thanks
    Easter Bunny
    Mary-Jane

• hmacdona1
    16 years ago

Hi Maryjanej,

Just sent you an email. I have red lupins to send you. Thanks...Heather

• bev_w
    16 years ago

Hi MaryJaneJ,
    I sent one also. Have Moonflower vine and Delphinium "Magic Fountain" for you.

Bev

• gail_ish
    16 years ago

I would love:

Lespedez Thunbergii ÂPink FountainÂ
    Lysimachia goose neck loosestrife
    Achillea/Yarrow  any
    Astrantia
    Asclepia  any
    Sweet autumn Clematis
    Snow in Summer (Cerastium tomentosum)
    Oxalis - burgandy

(Says Gail, who's already ordered 60$ worth of seeds & the next order for 60 is going out soon!! So what's a few more to sow!!)

• bev_w
    16 years ago

Gail, I have have some lovely Yarrow "Cassis" and some Cerastium tomentosum, for you from the Easter Bunny.

I am also awaiting an order from Derry Watkins for an unnamed pink Bush Clover Lespedeza thunbergii AGM, which I would be willing to trade for a split of something interesting from your pending commercial order. Would you like to continue by e-mail?

Bev

• bev_w
    16 years ago

Dear Mr / Mrs / Ms Easter Bunny,

Would you have any seeds for Solidago juncea (Early Goldenrod) or maybe some seeds for an early blooming variety like "Golden Baby"?

I know this is a hopeful request, but perhaps you did some mail order shopping already and have extras...

Bev

• growjo
    16 years ago

Mayeeta,
    The easter bunny has found a red/white and purple columbine for you! Will send it out tomorrow.
    growjo

• gail_ish
    16 years ago

Bev,

You have mail!

Gail

• maryjanej
    16 years ago

Growjo,
    I replied to your post looking for rhubarb.
    email me if you're still looking for some.
    Mary-Jane

• growjo
    16 years ago

Bev,
    The easter bunny went tromping through the snow and picked you a whole stalk of golden rod. I couldn't locate the tag in the frozen earth under a foot of snow but its a baby variety-either 'baby gold' or 'golden baby', but when it melts I could let you know which variety it is. Let me know if you're still interested.
    growjo

• britelights
    16 years ago

well if the easter bunny is acoming my way I hope he would bring meHedge Hog Gourd- Wild Cucumber or some potato vine..And I would be very happy..
    Britelights

• mxbarbie
    16 years ago

Is the easter bunny a tea granny like me? Some camellia sinensis would be just lovely to have. or some camphor basil.