Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
DONE: All Packages Have Been Sent

Posted by smithseeds 2 (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 15, 08 at 10:38

Whewf! All the seeds are off and running. Being the first time I have done SASE was a learning experience. Canada post will let 100 grams go for 1.15...200 grams for 2.30. Note...NOTHING but a package or two of seeds can be sent for one 51 cent stamp.

BUT, and here's the catch, the envelope has to fit through the slot size (as if we still pass letters through the hole in a door). If the seed requester sent a large envelope, no problem...but if I was sent a small bubble envelope, they wanted $6.00 up for postage as a small package.

As such a couple package came back to me. All has been rectified and all the package are on their way. Had to put a few staples in the envelope to keep the seeds from bunching up and not fitting through the slot size.

Happy gardening .... I have lot of seed left for anyone else who is interested

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: DONE: All Packages Have Been Sent

• Posted by signet z6 S.W. Ont (My Page) on
    Fri, Feb 15, 08 at 17:00

Hi Smithseeds.

I still have not heard back from the two emails I sent you . I sent them within 2 days of your original posting. Are you still offering seeds ? Please let me know .

Thanks

Signet

o

• Posted by nickie between5-7 (My Page) on
    Mon, Feb 18, 08 at 14:35

Hi Smithseeds

I also sent you an email but have not heard from you either. I sent it the first or second day of your post. Did you get my email? You can't email through Gardenweb because I don't have an email address yet(I'm working on it). When I emailed you it had my private email address on it. Anyway I hope to hear from you soon.

Nickie

o

I'm also interested in receiving some seed and I will send you an email.
Thanks,
growjo

o

HELLO SMITH SEEDS
hello just wanted to thank you for so many seeds really nice seeds,some have not seen before.going to have fun growing them.going to keep me busy.this spring.thank you
willy46

o

Hi, Just wanted to thank you for the huge variety of wonderful seeds. I cant wait to grow some of these new varities in the garden this year. Again, thank you for sharing them with me. Joanne77

o

I just received a marvelous package from Smithseeds. Many Thanks.

o

Thank you, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!1
I just received a super package full of seeds I've never tried. Thanks you for your generosity-I really appreciate all the seeds you sent and I can't wait to get started planting.
growjo

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here